More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ID1211 ID1211

What next?

Take her by the car

I decide I just couldn't wait any longer. "Turn around," I told her. She smiled as she turned around and bent over, placing her hands on the trunk. I moved behind her and took her waist in my hands. I pressed my crotch against her sweet ass, enjoying it combination of softness and firmness. My rock hard cock pressed against my pants trying to find its way between her ass cheeks. I slid my hands down the outside of her thighs until the tips of my fingers reached the bottom of her skirt. I slowly pulled her skirt up until it slid over her ass exposing lacy white panties. I pulled her panties down and let them fall to the ground. She stepped out of them and widened her stance to spread her legs even more.

I used my right foot to move her leg out a little more. She bent over further until her chest was pressed against the car. My hand slid across her ass, feeling her smooth flesh under it. I slid my hand down more until the tips of my fingers felt her wet pussy. I gently worked them between her lips and inside her. First one, then another finger joined it, sliding in and out with a little twist. It was a technique she always enjoyed. Her right hand slid down and started playing with her clit. She bent her left arm across the top of her head, bracing herself. I slowly pulled my fingers out and licked her delicious juices off them.

I pulled down my pants down and my rock hard cock sprang forth. Taking it in my hand I started sliding it up and down between her pussy lips. Her juices quickly coating the head and mixed with the pre-cum that was already there. She moaned and continued playing with her clit. My cock opened her lips slowly, getting closer to her opening with each pass. It finally settled into her opening. I pushed the head of cock into her pussy, savoring the sensation you get when the head of your cock first enters a vagina, passing the tight opening and reaching the roomy interior. Holding her hips I pushed myself all the way in. I began to increase my pace, nearly pulling all the way out before pushing myself back in. I love the view from this position, her beautiful ass, my cock entering her and my hands on her hips controlling everything.

She began moaning louder as she came, I could see a jet taking off as I looked up. I wondered if anyone was looking out the window at the right moment, jealously seeing us. As she continued to cum her vagina flexed around my shaft, I let out a little moan and filled her with cum. He vaginal spasms seemed to milk me dry of my cum. I stepped back, my cock making a slurping sound as it came out of her pussy. I leaned against the wall and watch some of the bright white cum drip from her pussy. She squeezed out some more, then stood up and pulled her skirt down. She picked up her panties and twirled them around her finger while she asked me where round two was going to be.

What is next on the adgenda?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)