More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ID1211 ID1211

What next?

Go down on her

I pulled her close and pinned her against the car by pressing my body against hers. She leaned back bracing herself on the trunk. I placed my hands between her legs and pushed each leg them open. I slid my hands over her thighs and pushed her skirt higher. I allowed my thumbs to follow the garter straps up until my hands were at her panties. I knelt down and started slowly pulling her tiny panties down. The thin material was soaked through and her pussy lips were glistening in her wetness, her panties stuck slightly before pulling free. Her sweet scent wafted through the air, I inhaled deeply, my mouth watering at the thought of tasting her. My cock continued getting even harder.

I started lightly kissing the inside of her thighs, alternating between using my lips and tongue, moving ever closer to her warm and wet pussy. My tongue reached out and gently slid between her lips. My tongue pushed her lips open, while licking from her vaginal opening to her hooded clit. As I moved my mouth closer her juices soaked my mouth and chin. My tongue circled her clit, making her pussy even wetter. I pressed my face tighter into her pussy while my tongue reached deep into her vagina, her tight lips holding lips it in a sexy embrace. She let out little moans signaling her pleasure, although her wetness told me she was enjoying it.

She spread her leg some more to give me better access. I work my way back up her pussy to her clit. THis time I flicked it quickly, each stroke lifting her hood. She pushed into my face while bracing herself on the trunk. I began to gently sucking on her clit, giving her a new sensation. She started rhythmically moving her hips, grinding her crotch into my face. I knew this meant she was getting close, apparently the long separation had really primed her desire. I started matching her rhythm with my tongue as I licked her clit more and more firmly. With aloud moan she came, her legs closed on my head holding it in place while she ground her pussy into my face. I could feel the wetness soaking my mouth and chin, I just sucked it in, enjoying the sweet flavor.

As I started standing up I could hear a car coming up the ramp. I had lost myself in her pussy and forgot where we were. She stood up and adjusted her skirt, then leaned in and kissed me, tasting her own juices. My cock was so hard I didn't want to try walking, so I held her close and kissed her again. The new car parked across the isle from us. Her panties were still laying on the ground. "we'll need to grab those," I thought while knowing she was not putting them back on.

My turn? or something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)