More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens to Jake today?

He wins prom king but it doesn't go well

It was prom night Jakes senior year and he was really excited. Jake took this girl Michelle to prom. Michelle was a taller red head with a picture perfect body and beautiful face. Jake and Michelle met up before the dance, so they could get drunk. Once it was almost time for prom to start, Jake and Michelle left her house and walked to the school for prom.

The prom was being held in the cafeteria, so the school didn't have school Thursday or Friday (witch is today) so they could set up for prom Friday night. It only took Jake and Michelle 10 minutes to walk to the school from Michelle's house. Michelle snuck another bottle of into the dance in her purse. Jake and Michelle arrived at the school as prom was starting. The two walked in the same time as their friends Dave, Chris, John, Sarah, Ashley, Alexis, Sasha and Leah.

Michelle, Jake and their 8 friends headed into the school. Once inside, everyone put their stuff down and went to the dance floor. Jake and Michelle danced for a while, then went over to where Michelle put her purse. When no one was paying attention, Jake and Michelle each to a giant swig off the bottle of rum Michelle had snuck in. The two of them went back to dancing for a bit.

After a few hours it was almost time to announce the proms king and queen. During the dance, there was a form being passed around, to vote for the proms king and queen. Jake and Michelle didn't vote, since they were too busy getting drunk and dancing. Since the two of them weren't paying attention, they never noticed that there was a form to fill out to vote. Then the music stopped and a voice came over the loud speaker.

"If you all could be so kind, could you all gather around the stage in the back of the cafeteria, it is time to announce the prom's king and queen!" The voice over the loud speaker said.

All the students started heading for the stage. It took a few minutes for everyone to gather around the stage. As Jake and Michelle got to the stage, Jake put his arm around Michelle. The two of them cuddled up while they waited for the announcement. Jake and Michelle just wanted the announcement to be made, so they could get back to dancing with each other. Most of the rest of the students wanted to know who would be the proms king and queen.

"I'm pleased to announce that Jake doe and Michelle doo will be this year's prom king and queen. If the two of you could please come up on the stage and receive your crowns and say a few words to the rest of the students attending the prom." The voice on the loud speaker said.

Jake and Michelle got extremely pumped up hearing their names called for prom king and queen. Jake and Michelle waved to the crowd as they walked up on stage. Most of the students were happy with Jake and Michelle being named the prom king and queen. However there was a decent amount of guys that were unhappy with Jake winning prom king. Unfortunately for Jake, some of the "nerds" he's bullied have a plan to get him back and Jake had no idea what was about to happen.

How do the nerds get Jake back?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)