More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sammycolt sammycolt

What does Tony want from Jessica before he is done with her?

He wants her to go ass-to-mouth!

“FFFUUUCK!” Tony Buchner hissed out between tightly gritted teeth. He felt a vein pulsing at the side of his head as concentrated fully to resist the urge to cum. Jessica’s anal muscles clenched and massaged his shaft beautifully, trying to coax out his load as the actress basked in her own orgasm, but Buchner held out stubbornly. The hand on her ass cramped up with the effort, causing his fingernails to sink deeply into the firm, yet malleable flesh.

Jessica let out a whine as she finally overcame the apex of her orgasm. Her entire face twisted up in intense pleasure, her mind was completely focused on the thick shaft currently stretching her rectum. She could feel every detail, every vein, every pulse of pleasure of Tony’s fat shaft, feel the fat, mushroom-shaped tip of his cock in the depth of her bowels, feel how her sphincter wrapped tightly around his base, holding him in place. It was a huge turn on.

“Fuuuuck…” she whimpered as her climax slowly began to subside, the spasms controlling her body weakened and she felt how exhausted her release had left her. Tony let go of her hair and her head, now unsupported, dropped forward so her forehead rested on the mattress as she felt the big man grab her buttocks with both hands and spread them apart. Ass raised and head lowered, Jessica could feel Buchner’s greedy eyes taking in the sight of her asshole wrapped tightly around his cock, clinging to him as he pulled back.

Buchner smirked at the gasp the gorgeous actress gave as he slowly pulled his cock from her hole, savoring every inch as he slid out. Her sphincter tried to hold on to the rim of his tip, but only for a moment before his entire length popped out.

“You nasty little whore!” he hissed at the spent woman, keeping her ass-cheeks pulled apart for a good while longer as he watched her freshly-fucked asshole quickly clench up and shrink back to its original size. After everything he had had to deal with with this spoiled bitch, seeing her like this was immensely satisfactory for him.

“Mmmh!” Jessica moaned tiredly and twisted lightly in his grip. Despite the situation being inspected like this made her feel the slightest bit uneasy. Smirking cockily, Buchner finally let go and stepped back. No longer stuck in between the man and the bed, Jessica’s knees shook slightly, but held, keeping her legs straight in her slumped-over pose that looked like she was offering up her cunt and asshole, a sight that Buchner relished.

“Come here, bitch!” he eventually uttered, his voice demanding. Grabbing his thick dick around the base he waved it slightly. “Time for you to lick me clean!”

It took a second before there was a reaction from the exhausted woman. He considered giving her a little incentive with a firm slap to that scrumptious Latina ass that she showed off so generously, but then Jessica, with a moan, lifted her head and looked back at him over her shoulder.

“What are you looking at?” Buchner hissed brusquely, glaring down at her. “Come here, get on your fucking knees and suck my cock like the good little whore that you are until I paint that slut face of yours!”

Jessica glared, but nonetheless complied, allowing her shaky knees to buckle and fall onto the thick, soft carpet. Obediently she turned around to face the big, balding man, kneeling in front of him. “Fucking prick!” she muttered under her breath.

The slap was resounding and took her by surprise, her hair flying. She cried out in shock and looked up, her fingers daintily touching the hit spot.

“Watch your mouth, you little whore!” Tony growled, lifting a threatening finger, “Now get to work!”

Jessica’s eyes tightened, but only for a moment before she lowered her eyes and grabbed Tony’s thick shaft. Opening her mouth, she quickly engulfed the head with her soft lips and began to suck him, her wet tongue lapping at the underside. Glares and complaints aside, Jessica liked the way he treated her. She would have bitten her tongue off before she would have said it out loud, but the rough, dominant, misogynistic way he treated, almost abused her, was the reason why she fucked him. It was all part of her dirty little fantasy, being used by the handyman, being turned into his little slut. It took her away from her stressful day-to-day-life for a time.

She moaned as she tasted the tang of her own ass on his cock but it did not deter her in the slightest. Picking up speed she vigorously began to blow him, sucking him deeper and deeper into the hot cavity of her mouth, from time to time varying with whore-ish, open-mouthed licks of her tongue along the marbled sides of his shaft and even going further down to service his hairy ballsack, loosing herself in the task.

“Ooh, yeah!” Buchner grunted, his eyes closing in relish, “That’s a good whore!” Reaching out with both hands he let his fingers slide through Jessica’s soft, luxurious hair on either side of her head, enjoying the gorgeous, silky feeling before he grabbed a hold. Gradually he began to take control of the blowjob, setting the pace and the depth of her motions. He went deeper and deeper, sheathing his cock in her warm, wet gullet until he finally made her on him.

Grinning, he opened his eyes and looked down, finding Jessica staring back at him through big, watery eyes, teary streaks marring her cheeks.

“What a good little whore you are!” he mocked the kneeling actress, “Finally a way to shut you up!” He increased his pace, eliciting more gags. “Try saying, ‘This takes longer than expected!’!” Jessica gargled, her eyes snapping shut as her mouth was getting fucked. “Say, ‘You are late, our appointment was at 2!’!” Another gag caused an eruption of spit around his cock that covered her lips and chin and dripped down onto her breasts as Buchner used her mouth like it was a pussy. “SAY, ‘THIS LOOKS LIKE SLOPPY WORK!’!”

Letting out a muffled scream, Jessica’s self-control finally wavered and her hands flew up to Tony’s hips, trying to push him off, but the powerful stout man continued in a frenzy, violently abusing her mouth as his thrusts became erratic.

“FUCKING BIIIITCH!” he roared, feeling his orgasm come with ferocity. His face deep red with exertion, panting, he pulled his cock from Jessica’s throat, dragging out long strands of slimy saliva that splattered onto the carpet before he held her head tightly in place with a fist entangled in her hair and jerked his cock off with the other.

“AAAARRGH!” he groaned as he came. Jessica, overwhelmed by the skullfuck she had received and gasping for breath, jerked as the first streak of thick, creamy jizz hit her straight across the bridge of her nose. However, she recovered quickly and opened her mouth, lolling out her tongue as far as she could to receive his load, which was rewarded with the second jet of cum plastering along the entire length of her tongue all the way to her throat.

“Daaaamn!” Buchner groaned, his next two shots missing her mouth and splattering on her right cheek before he adjusted his aim and spurted the rest of his load over her outstretched, pink tongue and in her gaping mouth, each hit received with a slutty, joyful moan from the kneeling MILF.

Finally done, his knees shaky, Buchner staggered over to a large basket chair that stood in the corner of the room and heavily plopped into it, gasping for air while looking at the defaced starlet.

“Damn,” he chuckled, admiring the huge load he had deposited on Jessica’s stunning features, “Talk about sloppy work…”

-

The bathroom was filled with steam when Jessica turned off the shower. She stepped out of the cabin and grabbed a big, fluffy, white towel. As she began drying herself off she looked into the mirror.

The quick shower had cleaned off the traces of the intense fuck. Her exotic face, was exquisite even without make-up and at 42 she had developed a strong and athletic, yet curvy body. Motherhood had softened her body, but thanks to her strict training regimen it had done so in all the right places. Her breasts were bigger than they had used to be, soft and round and capped with hazel-colored stiff nipples, and her ass was also thicker.

Turning around, she allowed herself to briefly admire her golden behind, the corner of her mouth twitching disapprovingly as she discovered the five halfmoon-shaped marks where the buffoon’s fingernails had dug into her skin as he had ridden out her orgasm, but she quickly shrugged. Those marks would fade in no time and it had been absolutely worth it. Good, fucking primal sex!!!

She finished toweling off and stepped back into the bedroom naked where, to her dismay, she found Buchner still, currently buttoning up his shirt in front of the big body-length mirror. Overweight, pudgy, balding, definitely neither smart or witty… whenever he was not fucking her she preferred him far away.

“Why are you still here?” she asked, directly.

He glanced over at her via the mirror, taking a second to admire her naked body. Leering. “Take it easy, babe!” he grinned, finishing up his buttons and combing his hair with his fingers.

“Fuck you, taking it easy!” she spat back, “My husband is going to be back with the kids any second now. I want you out of the damn house five minutes ago!”

The big man turned around, smirking. “Be a bit nicer, sweetheart. Why don’t you smile a little more for me after I just made you cum like that?! After all, if you annoy me too much, who knows what might happen? I might have a little talk with the paparazzi…”

Jessica snorted and rolled her eyes. “You don’t want to play that game, Mr. Buchner! You fuck with me and you have a famous, pissed off millionaire against you. I’ll make you suffer more than you can return the favor.” She threatened before a dirty grin spread her lips. “Besides, you enjoy fucking me way too much to screw this up…”

The naughty comment dissolved any tension after she had established her dominance again and Tony smiled and nodded. “Sure, Mrs Alba!” he said and moved to leave when she stopped him.

“Don’t ever slap my face again! Are we clear? Pretty much the only thing of limits… Come on, Mr. Buchner, you can remember that!”

Tony looked at her and opened his mouth, but thought better of it and nodded. “Of course, Mrs. Alba!”

“Good! Now get out of my house!”

-

Standing naked at her bedroom window, Jessica watched the handyman climb into his truck and reverse out of the driveway. Only after he had turned around the corner of the street and was no longer in sight did she step away.

Grabbing a white, loose-fitting summer dress she quickly slipped it over her naked body before she headed downstairs. She gathered up her tight black leggings, tank top and sports bra as well as socks and sneakers – remains from the yoga session she had never attended - and neatly put them away, cleaning away the traces of the rough sexual encounter that had happened here only an hour prior and that had left her feeling so delectably sore.

Once the house was tidy she began fixing dinner, cutting up vegetables and setting the table. Finally, she dropped into a big lounging chair on her terrace. Nibbling on a piece of carrot she watched the sunset while basking in the relaxed feeling of the aftermath of a good fucking session. While only months ago she never could have envisioned feeling like this she was now unable to consider stopping. Fucking around felt so good! So liberating!

What is going to happen next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)