More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by sammycolt sammycolt

What is going to happen next?

Flashback: How did Jessica become a cheating slut?

Frowning angrily, Jessica absentmindedly rubbed a small spec of dust from the gleaming-clean dashboard of her car as she forcefully interrupted her assistant on the phone. “I don’t care, Jack! I don’t care what Mr. Valentini wants! I am not attending that meeting.”

“But, Mrs. Alba…” came the helpless voice from her phone, “He insisted that…”

“I do not give a flying fuck what that ancient asshole insisted on! We both know that he just wants me there to drool all over my fucking tits like he did the last time! And the time before that!” Jessica almost shouted with frustration, “Even if I wanted, I have two other appointments scheduled that day and I won’t be able to attend the fucking thing. Not like I am needed there. Just tell the old fuck to man up and sign the papers before he inevitably gets metoo-ed and the entire deal blows up in a scandal…”

“Mrs. Alba…”

Beep!

“Fuck!” Jessica groaned, rubbing her temple with two fingers, “Someone else is calling me. Take fucking care of it, Jack! It is why I pay you!”

“I am not getting pai-”

*click*

“Hello Jess!” Gabrielle Union’s cheerful voice filtered out of the speaker, “How’s it going?!”

“Peachy!” Jessica almost hissed before she closed her eyes, took a deep breath and collected herself, “What’s up, Gab?”

“You sound stressed…”

“I am stressed!” Jessica gave back before repeating with more emphasis, “What’s up, Gab?!”

“Damn,” the black woman on the other side of the line chuckled, “Just wanted your okay on the scheduling days for the re-shoots of the finale. You never signed off on that…”

“What? Oh shit, yeah… Totally forgot…” the Latina groaned, her head dropping back as she tried to remember the scheduling Gab had sent her earlier, “Should be fine, though I might have to leave early on the third day. Got a photoshoot in Venice the day after…”

“Busy, busy…”

“You have no idea!” Jessica mumbled before it just started pouring out of her, “I got the re-shoots, I got Honest closing this big deal with the Europeans whose senior seems adamant to put my ankles behind my ears, I got fucking Mr. fucking Buchner and his crew of dickheads slacking behind schedule on the sundeck…”

“They are still building that?” Gabrielle interrupted, “Didn’t you say they wanted to get it done last week?!”

“Yeah, no shit!” Jessica was becoming agitated, “He is way behind, but if I say something it’s just discussions and excuses. I have no clue why this fucking company came recommended. And since that shit is not enough already my dear eldest apparently kicked a damn soccer ball through a car window yesterday when she was visiting friends…” Jessica glanced over at the bottle of fine red wine resting on the padded passenger seat, “… so now I gotta mend fences before that dude decides to sue us. Gotta skip my cocksucking yoga class to get this done!”

“Cocksucking yoga sounds interesting. I might join you some time…” Gab grinned, “Can’t Cash handle the mending thing?”

“Don’t get me started on that lazy sonofabitch!” she rolled her eyes. “He has got tickets for the clippers. Can’t miss those of course…”

“Daaamn, girl, you need a massage!”

“Preach!” Jessica giggled, feeling her friend’s nonchalant attitude relax her a little, “Maybe if I let Mr. Car-Window give me one we are cool afterwards…”

“Two birds with one stone,” Gabrielle uttered, making both women laugh.

“Alright, Gab!” Jessica finally said, “I gotta go. Momma’s gotta fix this situation before it turns into a situation!”

“Cool, good luck! See you soon!”

Hanging up the phone, Jessica tossed her phone into her purse and sat back, taking a deep, relaxing breath. The short conversation had taken away some of her anxiety, but she was far from calm. She quickly checked the rearview mirror, ensuring than none of her stress showed.

It didn’t. Her make-up, though minimal, was perfectly applied. Her full lips glossed with a pink, shiny hue, just a tad of blush applied to her cheeks and a light mascara made for a stunning, but still professional look. To accentuate this, her luxurious hair was pulled back into a strict ponytail.

Looking down, Jessica subconsciously ran a hand over her sleek business costume, straightening any of the imaginary wrinkles. She looked like a freaking professional! Low cut, loose-fitting white blouse underneath a dark blue blazer, paired with a form-fitting pencil skirt of the same color.

The black pumps, black belt, black purse and the modest jewelry consisting of simple, golden earrings and a petite watch, finished her ensemble of in a stylish, sexy-professional way. She certainly felt like she looked good enough to appeal to any man’s good nature without feeling like she was whoring herself out.

“Alright, let’s do this!” Jessica sighed, grabbing her purse and the bottle of wine and stepping out of her car. Just as she locked the door she received a text message from Jack, informing her that Mr. Valentini insisted on her attendance, but was willing to reschedule to ensure this.

“Oh, fuck you and the entire country of Italy…” Jessica cursed under her breath at the non-present, old businessman before stuffing her phone back into her purse and making her way towards the house of Brad Mitchell, the man whose car her eldest daughter had inadvertently crippled.

While it certainly was not a neighborhood of the same standard as Jessica’s own it still very obviously was a good area. The houses looked neat and tidy with big garden’s around. After all, her daughter’s friend, who she had visited, attended the same school, so it was pretty safe to assume that her parents were well off.

Jessica felt another surge of anxiousness as she pressed the doorbell, feeling the sudden, ridiculous urge to run away as she waited for commotion behind the door.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)