More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lrocks911 lrocks911

What's next?

He nearly walks into a spider

After a while he became lost in the cyclic sound of his own footsteps, and finally stopped. Upon turning around to see how far he had come, the entrance to the forest glinted the faintest shreds of white.

But as he turns back to continue his journey…

“Oh sh–”

Barely having any time to stop the natural muscle memory of turning around and beginning to walk again, he suppresses the rest of his thought and freezes in the awkward position he was caught in – trying not to move forward an inch.

There hanging a few inches in front of his face was a completely black spider, that could not have been bigger than a thumbnail.

Tiny, yet he didn’t dare move from the spot he was in. Likewise, the spider hung stock-still and did not dangle from wherever it was that it was attached. He could clearly see a few reflections of light coming off from its single strand of web – yet it must have come from an insanely high height at an faster speed while he was not looking, for there were still no signs here of any lower branches that it could be hanging onto.

How does he proceed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)