More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens to Jake today?

He makes the mistake of passing out on the bus to school.

It was early one Monday morning, as Jake got on the bus. He was extremely tired and kinda hung over. Jake was half asleep when he left his house, so he forgot to put underwear on. Jake was just wearing a tee shirt and black sweatpants, as he made his way to the back of the bus and took his seat.

The bus right was about an hour from when Jake got picked up. Jake sat in the single person seat at the very back of the bus. Jake put his again the window and shut his eyes. Within a few minutes, Jake was passed out. Then the seat next to Jake was taken. It was Nina and Tiffany, two of the most popular girls but also two of the meanest girls in school.

The two close friends instantly noticed Jake was asleep and wanted to mess with him. Neither Tiffany or Nina liked Jake at all, the two girls thought Jake was a huge creep. As the two looked at each other a devilish smile formed on both of their faces. then without knowing, Jake made things a lot worse for himself. As Jake slept, he rolled a bit to his left.

Unfortunately for Jake, his sweatpants got caught on the side of his seat. This ment that when Jake moved his sweatpants came down a bit. This revealed a decent portion of Jake's ass to the girls. Of course, an evil lightbulb went off instantly in each girls head. They didn't need to say anything to each other, they each know exactly what to do.

As Tiffany pulled out her phone, Nina gently grabbed Jake's right hand. Then Nina grabbed Jake's sweatpants and yanked them to his knees. Tiffany snapped a few pictures, as Nina went to put Jake's hand around his cock. Nina and Tiffany instantly broke out laughing as they saw Jake's two inch boner. Nina still managed to put Jake's hand on his dick and tiff got a few pictures that looked like Jake was jerking off.

Nina and Tiffany couldn't stop laughing, witch made Jake start to wake up. As he did, Jake got really confused at first. Then Jake's heart dropped as he realized his pants were at his knees. In a rush and a panic, Jake quickly grabbed his pants. Jake tried to pull his pants up so quickly, they got stuck and it took him longer. Of course this made Tiffany and Nina laugh harder.

"What the hell do you two think you are doing?" Jake said clearly stuck between being angry and embarrassed.

"Oh just getting a few pictures of your baby dick. I can't wait to show the entire school." Tiffany said giggling, as she wiggled her pinky at Jake.

"What no you can't do that to me. Everyone will laugh at me, please dont!" Jake said very nervously.

"Well I guess we could keep it our little secret. That is if you do exactly what we want you to now!" Nina said laughing.

"Oh my god, yeah fine whatever." Jake said, clearly just wanting to get this over with.

"Good choice shrimpy, now get completely naked and hand me your clothes. Don't worry I'll only hold on to them for a few seconds." Nina said with a cocky smile.

Without saying a word,Jake looked around, then took his shirt off. Then his shoes and socks, before slipping his sweatpants off. Jake handed Nina all his clothes, then she pointed to Jake's back pack. The naked Jake quickly handed Nina his backpack and covered himself with his hands. Tiffany and Nina both looked at each other shocked that Jake listened to them instantly.

"How stupid are you? Oh my God you really stripped naked on the bus. If I was you Jakey boy I wouldn't be in such a rush to let everyone see that little tic tac you have between your legs." Tiffany said loud enough the girls a few rows up heard and looked back.

Suddenly Jake turned bright red as Nicole, Victoria, Sarah, Christy and Alexis all looked back to see Jake was shirtless. Of course they couldn't tell if he was actually completely naked,but the lock on his face said he was. Tiffany quietly opened the window, then knocked on it. The knocking made Jake look over just in time to see Nina tossing all his stuff, clothes and backpack out the window. Jake's heart dropped as panic and fear overtook Jake's face, as he had no idea what he should do now?

What does Jake end up doing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)