More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What does Jake end up doing?

Panicking.

"you bitch, what the hell." Jake said with the most humiliated and scared tone in his voice.

"What?? While I told you I was only going to hold on to your clothes for a few seconds, I never said you were going to get them back." Nina said grinning ear to ear.

Jake turned bright red as he clamped his hands over his throbbing little boner. Of course Tiffany and Nina noticed instantly that Jake was having trouble controlling his little dick. Tiffany grabbed her dress and started slowly lifting it up. Jake instantly noticed what Tiffany was doing and he couldn't look away. Tiffany had pulled her skirt up enough to show off her white silk panties.

Jake stopped paying attention to everything else as he Stared at her. Of course this made Jake miss Nicole, Victoria, Sarah, Christy and Alexis a chance to sit right in front of Jake, Tiffany and Nina. The 5 girls that just sat Infront of Jake and the two girls in the back then noticed Jake was actually completely naked. The new girls started taking pictures of the unaware Jake.

Tiffany started tracing her pussy lips through her panties. Tiffany's panties were really tight and almost see through. Jake could see Tiffany's pussy decently well. Of course Jake wasn't thinking about or paying any attention anything else. This gave Nina the chance to stand up right next to Jake.

"Get your camera's ready!" Nina lipped those words to the 5 girls the seat ahead of Jake, Nina and Tiffany.

Tiffany started slowly running her fingers inside her pussy lips. Jake couldn't help but let his jaw drop, as he's dick twitched like crazy. As Jake started to feel precum on his hands, Nina struck. Nina quickly grabbed both of Jake's arms and yanked them behind his back. Jake was shocked and he just frooze up as his little twitching dick was exposed to the girls in the seat in front of him.

Jake noticed the girls in the seats right in front of the and instantly tried to get free. Unfortunately for Jake, Nina had his hands restrained well. The girls in front, along with Nina and Tiffany, all started dying laughing. Jake's little boner was twitching around like crazy. How turned on Nina and Tiffany had gotten Jake, made it extremely hard for him to think.

"Here tie up his hands with this!" Alexis said, as she pulled the string of her gym shoes that were in her bag.

This made Jake fight to get free with all of his might. However, Tiffany and Sarah jumped up to help Nina. It took a minute or so, but the three girls got Jake's hands tied up tightly. Jake had no idea what to do,then he realized they were pulling in the school parking lot. Jake started to really panic as his mind raced. As the bus stopped for everyone to get off, Tiffany, Nina, Sarah and Christy stood Jake up and tightly circled around him.

"Are you ready for an exciting day of school Jakey boy?" Tiffany asked as she smacked his ass.

Is Jake in the school or can he get away without this getting any worse.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)