More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lewdman03 lewdman03

What is his secret?

He loves exposure! (sph)

Though a shy little creature Ralsei has one big secret... and one not so big one.

His first secret is his love for exposing his bare fur, either at home in the privacy of his own home or out in public at night with the risk of being caught! The idea of walking around normally busy places in his birthday suit fills him with such a lust, a fact he is ashamed about greatly.

The Second Secret comes below the belt. Sat under a small tuff of fur is his soft 2 inch penis, a shameful limp nub atop a round tiny sack below. The tuff of fur often falls down over his privates and hides them completely from view! Ralsei is a grower which would be impressive until you realise he grows to a max of just 3 inches, little more then he started with and classified as a micropenis. His shameful existence doesn't stop there however, unfortunately for him, for he is also a quickshot with a tiny load, barely enough to spurt so when the time comes and when his hips buck nothing but a soft dripple of white cum comes out.

Both of these secrets combined make a dangerous pass time for the little guy, tying to streak and flash his way around castle town and beyond without letting his little willy be seen or explode prematurely in public!

But as much as a pervert as he secretly is Ralsei has self control, a lot in fact and his perverted acts take up only a small part of his day

Where do we find him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)