More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Smutsmut Smutsmut

Where do we find him?

Q5U4EX7YY2E9N’s Mansion

After their epic brawl with Queen Ralsei had decided to keep his job in her manor. He was a dedicated worker and found cleaning to be relaxing, however today felt rather slow. Ralsei normally enjoyed polishing the vases, but his mind was stuck on his dream from last night.

It was of him and Kris walking around the scarlet forest, except Ralsei was naked except for his scarf which the lightener used like a leash. It left him very excited when he woke up, but unfortunately he had overslept and not had proper time to take care of his twig like morning wood.

Finishing his 73rd vase, Ralsei looked down at himself and let out a slight sigh, then he smiled in satisfaction. “I think I earned a reward,” he says.

The twink stands up and takes off his bow tie. As it falls to the ground so does his black over shirt, fallowed by his white undershirt. Ralsei looks down at his torso, he was rather satisfied with his midriff and fit but feminine chest. He took a moment to close his eyes, and enjoy the feeling of his heart beating quickly under his fluffy chest fur, but soon was ready for more.

He strips out of his black pants, and takes a second to rub his half hard lil Ralsei through his green and lime striped panties. Soon though they’re off to, leaving him in just him in just his glasses. Putting his clothes into a neat pile, he decides to get back to polishing the endless vase arm, lightly humming the legend of the deltarune as he works.

Is he caught or does he think of a way to further entertain himself?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)