More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 44 by The Dark Traveler The Dark Traveler

Does Leonidas except?

He has to

As soon as Butrexx's words are said magic shoots from a mage at the side line. The mage was using regular magic not dragon magic, at your request at the start of the match you had paid this mage to place a spell to bind both combatants should one of them yield to avoid bloodshed. The combatants were then dragged by the mage using magical ropes back to their perspective tents. You were very glad for this.

You had also arranged for a healer to be in the tent to heal any wounds. Butrexx was very grateful for this. However, as soon as she had recovered she had to make plans. According to the terms she set, the Orange Clutch was now independent and could declare a challenge for leadership where this victory over her already counted as a victory over the Red Clutch the land they were on right now was now under his control. You and your follers had to leave now before he had you all killed.

You (Bryce), Butrexx, Iskierka, Lance, Sarah and all your champions had to leave. Leonidas gave you a chance to get away not because he wanted you to do so but because all the dragon-kin leaders were also there. He quickly set about defeating or killing the Dragon-kin champions to gain rule over all of Arxkesttelgdn.

~

One month later You and your friends back in the capital of Itheria safe for now but a war was brewing. Some Dragon-kin form all the clutches (even some Orange) had fled including some clutch leaders, yielding their positions and land. David had married Iskierka even though she carried your baby. Lance had sacrificed his life to let you escape.

You had had a second marriage to Countess Marissa Loon, announcing your child. Butrexx was ok with the second marriage as you needed all the allies and strength you could get to fight against Leonidas and the rest of the dragon-kin in the upcoming war with Arxkesttelgdn.

Having declared war on the Dragon-kin despite still having some on your side was enough to mend the bridge with Count Oliver Medden you suspect he reached out partially because of the large army building by his border and did not want to bar you from his land if it meant stopping your army from being able to defend it. If you crushed them he did not care if you let the survivors join your kingdom.

Butrexx, Sarah, Marissa, Akina and Iskierka were all staying in the castle as they were all pregnant. (Butrexx 3 1/2 months; Marissa and Sarah 3 months with Marissa being 2 weeks ahead of Sarah and Sara being one week ahead of Akina who is also in the 3rd month; Iskierka is two months pregnant.)

You ride out to war.

Authors note: I will not be continuing this thread so if someone wants to write a dragon war or just skip it revealing the outcome please do.

How does the war go.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)