More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hookwormspx hookwormspx

what happens when he wakes up?

He goes to the bathroom

At the morning, Mike woke up and felt something wrong with his body. His stomach felt bloated and he felt nauseous. He felt like he was going to throw up so he quickly walked to the bathroom.

A few moments later he was in the bathroom, eyes closed, kneeling with his face above the toilet and his hands holding onto the sides. It took seconds for him to start voiding the content of his stomach.

"ugh...hhgg...BLARRRRGH"

At first it was clear liquid that came out of his mouth, but seconds later a large, almost forearm-sized, slug-like thing dropped from his mouth into the porcelain bowl. Followed by another one, then another one. Several alien parasites that nested in Mike's body was now exiting his stomach.

Less than a minute later Mike opened his eyes. He looked at the toilet bowl only to see some food remains in it. No scary monsters swimming in it.

"Huh? I thought I puked out something weird there." he thought. "At least I feel better now."

Suddenly, someone knocked the door from the outside.

"Mike? Are you finished?" the person said.

Mike immediately flushed the toilet and headed to the door.

Who was that?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)