More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

What does Fred do first?

He goes to a movie theater

Fred decided to try out the machine in a crowded public place. He went to a theater that was showing a new release. The theater was about half full and he sat down next to a couple of girls, they were in their mid twenties or early thirties, probably on a girl’s night out from their husbands and their suburban lives. He choose a seat right next to the two women even though there were other empty seats. He could tell that the woman he sat next to was irritated at him moving into her space when there was no need to do so. Fred just laughed and figured that would be the least of her concerns very soon.

He brought the SIRC out into the open and tapped the girl on the shoulder. She was dark haired, pretty, with what appeared to be a very large set of tits, and a nice full ass. She turned irritated towards him until she saw the flashing light of the SIRC, it was designed to hold a person’s attention while the programming was completed and it worked its magic on the woman. She asked, “What is that thing,” but kept her eyes glued to the flashing lights.

Fred answered her in passive voice designed to not raise suspicion, “It is merely my pocket reading lamp. I will turn it off in a moment, don’t be concerned.”

The thirty seconds needed to complete the programming was done, but Fred could not tell that the girl was any different. He moved a couple of seats down the row his work done. He had set it to remove all normal sexual inhibitions and he wanted to see what would happen. The movie started and Fred kept watching the woman for signs of what the SIRC had done to her. He did not have to wait to long about ten minutes into the movie he heard her whisper to her friend, “Oh my god that man is such a hunk. I would fuck him in a second. I wish he was right her now so I could fuck him. I need a fuck so bad.”

Her friend tried to shush her as she was talking rather loud, “Traci, be quiet. What are you doing? Calm down and watch the move.”

Traci would was under the influence of the SIRC thought and Fred had removed all of her sexual inhibitions. Fred watched as she lifted her skirt and began to masturbate, probing her fingers insider her panties to get at her clit. The woman moaned loudly as she touched her self and was soon moaning and thrashing about in her seat as she watched the hunky leading man on screen. She began to talk again rather loudly, “Oh god that feels good. My pussy is so wet, god I would love to fuck a hard cock right now. I bet that actor’s cock is really thick and big.”

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)