More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jakelyon jakelyon

What Happens Next?

A Gang Bang for Traci

Suddenly a man sitting behind her said, “If you want some cock, come on back here and my friend and I can help you out.”

Traci wasted no time in climbing over the seat and the man pushed her face down on the hard cock that was jutting from his unzipped pants. “Yeah you slut, suck my cock and then I will fuck you.”

Traci did her best to suck his cock and the man was quickly ready to fuck her. He sat her on his lap with her back to him and shoved his cock into her tight, wet pussy. Traci began to moan in pleasure and seemed to reach orgasm within seconds of him entering her. The man reached forward to feel Traci’s firm tits and he tried to keep his thrusts going to meet Traci’s humping hips as she climaxed over and over. After the man blew his nuts off in the wildly fucking Traci he passed her over to his friend and let his cock hammer her pussy for a while. Then Traci dismounted the man and went over to a concrete pillar and bent over inviting some other men near her to come and fuck her. Traci’s friend tried to stop them, but Traci kept moaning for someone to fuck her, and fuck her hard, so her friend was quickly overruled. She ran out of the theatre, to get the police no doubt and Fred decided to take off before he got swept up in the rush. His own cock was rock hard in his pants and he wished he could hang around and have a turn with the fucking machine named Traci he had created.

He flipped the machine back on and went up to the circle of cheering men who were taking turns hammering the sexy Traci’s well fucked pussy. Her cunt was overflowing with cum that ran down her legs Fred noticed as he walked up near her head. The man who was fucking her currently has mounted her ass as her cum filled cunt was so fucked out that it did not provide much resistance. Traci did not seem to mind taking it up the ass and the well endowed man was hammering his thick cock to the balls in her tight ass hole. The man had torn off Traci’s blouse and bra and her massive tits shook with the power of the man’s thrusts into Traci’s asshole. Fred noticed that Traci’s nipples were big, and he wished again he had the time to enjoy the lovely Traci, but then he realized there would be other opportunities and other women. Then Fred brought the SIRC up into Traci’s vision and her eyes fixed on it as he reprogrammed her back to normal. In all of the hustle and bustle he did not think anyone noticed him.

As soon as it was complete Fred turned to leave the theatre. He heard a loud scream as Traci came back to normal and realized that she had just allow a dozen or more men to fuck her in public. Fred also passed three cops coming back with Traci’s friend and he smiled as he thought about how hard it would be to sort out the strange situation.

Where does Fred Head Next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)