More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by protress protress

Does Kazuma meet with Satsuki

He forgot

A lot happened during the first day of school. Kazuma ran into other friends he had not talked to in a while. That and the school work kind of filled his thoughts. After school, he hung out with some of his friends at the arcade. Though there was a nagging feeling in the back of his mind that he forgot something.

He arrived home after dinner. As he was walking to his house, he saw someone standing outside his front door. When he got closer, he recognized her as Satsuki and suddenly remembered what he forgot. Before he could do anything, Satsuki advanced towards quickly him and grabbed his arm.

"You're coming with me now!" she quietly roared as she started to drag him back to her house. Her eyes were almost red. Realizing what an asshole he had been, Kazuma did not resist.

Upon entering her house, they heard Satsuki's mother greet them form the kitchen. "Welcome home Satsuki, din..."

"Not now, mother! I have to deal with that problem!" she replied angrily as she dragged Kazuma up the stairs. As they were going up, Kazuma heard Satsuki's mother say, "Oh my!" But he could swear her voice sounded playful.

Satsuki pulled Kazuma into her room and loudly shut the door.

"I'm sorry I..." Kazuma began as he turned towards Satsuki. Before he could finish, she tackled him onto her bed. "I'll punish you later," she said as she got off of him and started to take her shirt off. "There is something we have to do first."

What does Kazuma do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)