More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by El-E El-E

What's next?

He finds out his father's secret

Jack was in his father's closet, when he saw a small box. It said "Jill's Things". He was digging in the box, which had panties, bras, and even a smal lteddy, and a picture of-- it had to be! his father in drag. So, his dad was similar, Jack thought.

He was about to start putting on the panties, which he noticed were crusted over with something. He pulled them up to his mouth and licked them. He knew the salt taste: now he had licked his dad's crusted cum off his own dad's panties.

But he was interrupted: Two low voices whispered something, getting louder and louder.

As the door opened, he could hear his father. "Honey, my wife is gone all night, and my son is out, I can be wifey all night long."

A deeper voice said, "That's what I need baby," and soon Jack heard the sloppy sounds of tongue against tongue, kissing each other. Jack peeked out from the closet and saw his father in a black slit dress, made up as a red-haired woman. His father was kissing a black man with wide shoulders and developed muscles.

The man took off his shirt, while you father laid back on the bed. He waited until the man dropped down his pants, revealing the first cock Jack ever really looked at with lust. But as larger as it was, when the man took down his father's panties, his father's cock was much bigger.

"I wanna watch you cum from your big dick," the man said to Jack's father. Dad spread his legs, and Jack watched as the man first rubbed his own member against Jack's father, and then entered his father's ass.

Jack couldn't help it, his hand wrapped his father's used panties around his cock. He tried to stop himself from moaning.

But could he?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)