More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by El-E El-E

But could he?

Yes & Confronting Dad

"Oh... oh God," his father moaned, as the man fucked him. Soon, the man grunted, thrusting into his father hard. "Gonna cum," he groaned. And suddenly Jack's father let out a loud moan, followed by a long stream of cum. Jack closed his eyes, feeling hot juices drip onto his face, as the man slowly withdrew from his father's ass.

The man lay down next to his father, and they both snuggled together. Jack got up quietly, so not to disturb the two men, and went to the bathroom.

***

After dinner, Jack started doing some chores for his father. As he was sweeping the floor, he found one of his father's dirty magazines under the couch. He was looking through it, when his father returned home.

"What are you doin' there?"

"Just lookin'," Jack replied.

"Well, you know what that means. Come here."

Jack obeyed. "Are these yours?" Jack pointed at the magazine.

His father answered, "Yeah."

"Who do you want to be when you look at these?" Jack asked. He pointed to a man's cock. "Do you want to be him?" Then he pointed to the woman riding the cock, "or do you want... want to be her?"

Jack's father looked into Jack's eyes. "I'm not gay," his father said.

Jack smiled. "If you are a woman and fuck guys you're straight," he said. "Even if you have a dick. Dad, are you a woman?"

His father laughed. "No, but it would be nice to get fucked like this every day." He put his arm around Jack's shoulder.

"Dad, straight men don't think about getting railed like that." Jack let the words hang in the air. "And ... and they don't let other men fuck them."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)