More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SolarisNova SolarisNova

What does he find first?

He finds 2 trees each with a fruit that radiates power.

Kazex stumbled upon a clearing in the forest that had 2 trees, one with gold bark and silver leaves the other with violet bark and indego leaves and on each of a low hanging brach with in arms reach was a fruit.

"Well now what do we have here?" Kazex asks himself after walking into the clearing and inspects the trees and the low hanging fruit. Then he remembers a tale of similar trees the elder of his old tribe of trees similar to the ones before him.

"Well you don't see both a goddess and demon tree every day let alone right next to each other." Kazex says with some mirth to himself and takes both the golden apple like goddess fruit and ruby red peach like demon fruit.

"Young mortal do not partakith of both fruit you can only choose one of either fruit." Said a soothing voice from the very air it self.

"Honestly I have to agree with the bitch next to me if you eat both of our fruit your literally going to explode." Said a rough but sensual voice.

Kazex looks at both trees with a deadpan state.

What does kazex do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)