More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Swigggity swoot Swigggity swoot

What does Mr. Drake do?

He Doesn't

Real quick I just want to let you guys know this is all my expansion on the story now. This is NOT the original path.

Carl walked out of the eerily calm building at a brisk pace. Terrified of the situation he got into his car and immediately dialed 911. To his dismay, the connection never went through and instead it cancelled the call before ringing as an unknown number popped up. He answered it and before he could even speak he heard laughter on the other end. "Did you really think that would work Carl? What kind of fool do you take me for? You have one more chance to comply with my orders or else your wife and daughter will have a. . ." He paused, ". . . Special performance." The line went dead and Carl was left frustrated and angry. Growing red, he drove to the bank and completed the withdrawal. Leaving the building with a duffel bag full of money in hand he returned to the venue. Making his way through the building he heard the music growing louder as he approached the room where his entire life had been turned upside down in a matter of minutes.

Entering the room he saw the crowd of reporters still on their knees at gunpoint. His wife and daughter were sweating and looked flushed, obviously very tired. As he approached the area the music cut out and his family came to a calm standing position, hands behind their backs, feet shoulder width apart and their backs arched to emphasize their chests. He approached the strawberry blond, still holding the armadillo her body turned towards him and that damned voice called out. "Mr. Drake! I'm glad you held up your end of our little bargain. Give chubby here the money." Her arms shifted the armadillo to one hand and extended the now empty hand, waiting for the bag. "Wait a damn minute. Let go of my family!" Carl replied angrily. "Now, now Carl. Give chubby here the money or you will get to watch a lot of this." Marcia and Anne turned towards each other suddenly. Then Marcia smacked her daughter across the face hard. She cried in abject horror at being to strike her little girl. "Fine. Fine! I'll do what you say just please leave them alone." Carl was red in the face and tears streamed down his face as he handed the captive cheerleader the money.

"Well done Mr. Drake. But before we go, you did break a rule, and now your wife and daughter will suffer the punishment, just like I told you they would." The armadillo cackled as the older woman came behind Carl and placed the barrel of her weapon to the back of his head. Terrified and knowing she couldn't stop herself from pulling the trigger, Carl stayed perfectly still and watched his family. Terrified of what they might be to do. "I preferred their earlier performance, let's resume that ladies." 'Porn Star Dancing' by My Darkest Days blared over the speakers and the Drake women began to sway to the beat. Fear etched across their faces as their bodies began to dance once again, seductively swaying their hips in circles. They turned toward Carl and away from the crowd to show off their asses before they suddenly bent all the way over with their legs locked. Shimmying their asses side to side in short movements they stayed there for only a moment before slowly rising back up, arms dragging over their luscious legs. They turned around to face the crowd and bent at the waist as their arms traced up their bellies and firmly grabbed their breasts. Their fear was replaced with shame and humiliation from their actions. Their hands groped their tits and shook them, giving their audience a perfect view of their cleavage. As the dance continued and they performed individually the song switched to 'Move Your Body' by the same band. Their hands began to drift over their bodies and again, to each other's. Similar to earlier, their hands grabbed, groped and squeezed every part of the other's body. Tear's fell quickly as they cried at their molestation. Mother and Daughter touched each other in ways they never had before and it humiliated them. Marcia's leg stuck itself between Anne's legs and Anne's hips began to grind on it. Each of their left hands grabbed the back of each other's head and drew them intimately close. Touching foreheads as Anne humped her mother's leg Marcia's free hand took firm hold of her daughter's ass and did everything it could to make it jiggle, shake and move extra. Anne's free hand took hold of her mother's breast and followed her mother's example of groping. This continued for another two minutes until the music cut out for good.

Tear's streaming down the all of the Drake's faces Carl was struck in the back of the head and fell to his knees crying out in pain. Marcia and Anne separated and returned to their positions of their hands behind their arched backs. They both cried out to Carl in fear that he had been hurt but were silenced as each other's hand smacked against their moths, effectively silencing each other. Hands still keeping them silent the Drakes and the rest of the cheerleaders ushered the crowd into a room and blocked the door. With swaying hips and clacking heels they all made their way to the van crying as they did. They arrived in the garage and piled into a van. The Latina took the driver's seat, the older woman the front passenger's seat and the rest sat in the back. Anne however, straddled her mother's lap and began to perform a lap dance as the van took off. The armadillo spoke up again "Your punishment isn't over yet. But should you not resist then you all will be free soon." With that in mind all of the captive cheerleader's remained silent, even the Drakes horrified as they were.

The drive continued for another hour. During that time Anne danced on her mother's lap without stopping. Growing bored the armadillo ordered The teenager to begin dancing in the blonde's lap too. Another hour passed with the girls switching who danced periodically they arrived in an abandoned building and climbed out only to be met with another van. Now the strawberry blond drove and the teen sat in the passenger's seat. The Drakes were sat down and were no longer dancing. However just to "keep it fair" as their captor said, the Latina and woman with gray streaked black hair danced for each other. That hour passed slowly for them but at the end they were allowed to sit down and wait for their journey to end. Pulling into a seemingly abandoned warehouse they all entered the building in a single file line and approached a dark corner in the back. Coming to a stop, they lined up shoulder to shoulder, hands behind arched backs at 'attention'. The blond carried the money in and placed it just ahead of the line next to the armadillo before joining her fellow cheerleaders. A gloved hand retrieved the bag and returned to the shadows, never giving them the chance to see more than that. Now fed up with these shenanigans Marcia called out "You have your money now. Let us go damn it!" The voice giggled at them from the armadillo's speaker. "You know you have a point, but the thought of having my own group of personal cheerleaders is just to good to pass up!" With that said music began to play from all around them as they linked arms and began to high kick in perfect sync.

What will he them to do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)