More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Swigggity swoot Swigggity swoot

What will he them to do now?

Research?

Days passed after the incident at the Drake Industries expo. The media was buzzing with the of six women by an unknown man using a stuffed armadillo as a medium. Police were searching high and low for where the women could have been taken. Meanwhile said women were put to work. Their bodies were guided by the Sense-Sheath every step of every day. Given precision they did not possess before, they assembled lab equipment of which they do not know its function. Their only breaks to this intensive work were enforced dance and cheer sessions and sleep. Every few hours they would stop their work and move to a separate part of the warehouse. Then the routine would begin, always given a very sexual flair these performances would last for ten minutes and would take place at random. They never knew when their captor would want a show. Late into the night their legs would march them to a corner and lay them on thin cots. Arms at their sides and legs completely straight as they laid flat on their cots they would slowly nod off for five hours exactly. Then they would return to their work with the equipment.

After a week of this cycle, the equipment was complete and the next phase of their captor's plan could take shape. Before he could begin truly testing his theories he needed materials. Carl's daughter Anne would find herself the unwilling participant in this exchange. Her legs carried her to a table set apart from the rest of her fellow cheerleaders. On the table sat the armadillo, next to it a bondage style ball gag and a pair of sunglasses. "Anne my dear, you will be retrieving some special materials from a contact of mine." The armadillo started. "I will require your silence for this little mission. Can't have you screaming for help now can we?" At this Anne's hands moved to pick up the gag and raised to secure it in her mouth. Anne tried with all her might to stop her arms and hands as they moved to the Sense-Sheath's commands. It was futile in the end, just as any other resistance and she was to silence herself. Then she put on the sunglasses and found they left her nearly blind. "The sunglasses are to ensure I can let you go later on. Can't have you seeing my contact and telling anyone now can we?" Cackled the armadillo.

From afar Marcia craned her neck to watch the interaction between her daughter and the stuffed animal. She watched as Anne climbed into the van and drove off to who knows where. Tears welled in her eyes as her daughter was taken from her. She was totally helpless to control her own body and was to watch her own flesh and blood be subjugated to the same prison as herself. As these thoughts ran through her head, her legs began to carry her over to the table. Stopping where exactly where Anne stood before, she reached out and grabbed the armadillo. Hugging it to her torso she returned to the rest of the cheerleaders who had all seen the van drive off and the fear in the mother's eyes. "Where is my daughter going you bastard!" Marcia wailed. "What have you done with her!" Gloria, the older woman with gray streaked black hair piped up too. "Relax ladies, she is on an assignment that will ensure your eventual release. While she is gone however and there is no work to be done until she returns, I thought it fitting to give you all a small break. You may talk amongst yourselves for the next hour. You will not be permitted to move yourselves yet, but maybe with time I will allow such freedoms." With that the armadillo's voice went quiet and the women all stood frozen in place. Unable to move anything below the neck, the quietly spoke amongst themselves. Talking about the lives they were to leave behind.

Let's get back to Anne

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)