More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CelebMaster69 CelebMaster69

What does he do with these two powers?

He 'saves' someone

Stop.

At once, Mark saw the world freeze around him. The snow, which had been coming down, was now frozen in place, as were the cars on the road.

Cars...

Mark saw a car starting to veer off the bridge, which was no doubt covered in ice. Wanting to be a hero, he went over to the car, which seemed to be a 1998 sedan.

Peeking inside the window, Mark saw two women, one older, one about his age. Clearly a mother and daughter. Both had worried looks on their faces, particularly the mother who was driving.

Both were brunettes, but the daughter was thinner than her mom, but seemed to have a much bigger, more shapely butt. Her mother was obviously much bigger in the chest department. The top of her breasts seemed to almost spill out of the blouse she was wearing.

Am I really about to do this? Mark wondered.

Yeah, fuck it.

Mark opened the door and unbuckled the MILF's seatbelt, taking her out of the car. After finding her wallet, he learned her name was Bianca Dreyfuss.

Tossing Bianca's wallet back into the car, he moved on to the daughter. Yep, as suspected, she seemed to have a bigger butt. When he found her ID, he found her name was Hannah Dreyfuss.

Once again tossing her phone and wallet into the car, Mark prepared to carry the two Dreyfuss women back to his home. He expected them to be heavy, but to his surprise they were easy to carry over his shoulder.

He didn't feel bad. After all, these two would have died if he hadn't intervened.

Of course, they'd still be viewed as dead once time unfroze because their car would fall off the bridge, and with their IDs and phones in the car, it would be assumed that their bodies would be lost to the frigid waters when the car was eventually found.

Arriving at home, Mark passed his frozen sister on the couch and put the Dreyfuss women in his room. They would be his dolls.

He wanted to explore the bodies of his new dolls more, especially while time was frozen and he didn't have to deal with anyone at home. When he had his fill, he'd shove these two in the closet and unfreeze time for everyone but them...

Setting the mother-daughter duo on the bed, he got to exploring...

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)