More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pablohoneyuno pablohoneyuno

Who replies and for which model? Or do we go to those after the showing?

Hayley Williams: Strong Model

"I'm turning 30 in a few months. An--_ Yeah, that feels good... _And if I'm being honest I haven't felt like myself for over a decade. I didn't want to. I was scared to look in the mirror and feel like me, inside.

I tried to be who they wanted me to be. I dyed my hair from red to blue to pink and orange, become the cool punk role model. I dated a band mate who treated me like shit in the end, throwing me around. I dated then married another guy named Chad, he was huge in height and had a 7 inch dick---_ ohh fuck that cock... _He used to throw my small 5'1 body around in bed; I liked Chad and I liked being manhandled. I actually liked it, for a while, despite the hard times. But then, Chad cheated on me.

For that, he gets to go home seeing me take a 10 inch big black cock in my ass. Feeling that huge girth rod thrust in and out my ass while seeing my husband watch her little blue haired wife get fucked in a place he didn't get to touch was invigorating. It felt amazing seeing his reaction, as I jumped up and down on my boy's dick, when he realized he became a cuckold. That power to dominate and suck masculinity out of people made me feel euphoric. But, as the thick white cum flow inside my asshole and drip down this black man's big juicy cock, it made me think the power wasn't from me, it was from this man's thick cock. OHH YEAH!

The huge 6'3 tall black man gave me a nice sloppy kiss to show how much he loved Paramore. We laughed at Chad's face.

After that, Chad and I separated. I went into depression. I returned my hair back into my natural blonde. I got skinnier than I already was. I managed to make an album about it, it was great. I had to cut out what I really felt. I was tired of being tossed around, carried, and hold down with no effort. I got sick of being small, fragile, and not my true self. My sadness wasn't about Chad. It was about envy of power. The power a huge fucking cock.

I needed a change.

Then, I found this place: New-U. They gave me what I wanted. I wanted to be striking, yet practical. I wanted to dominate, but not hurt. I wanted to be taller than Chad in the most petty way. I wanted a bigger ass. I wanted actual tits I could grab.

I wanted another thing I didn't have before, the very cock in your ass right now."

After a lengthy backstory, Hayley Williams stomp her huge foot down as she thrusts her cock with all her might as the veins in her muscles protrude. She stands 6'3 tall with a the body of a bodybuilder and an ass that measured 50 across. Her balls as big as her perky 34E breast slaps the legs of the one's she's fucking.

She pulls out her her 18 inch cock out of the hole and strokes it. Grabbing it with her soft huge hands.

"It's 10 inches when soft, bigger than that fan's black cock. Though I wish I could change my cock's color. But, what matters is that I'm bigger than Chad could ever be. This is who I'm meant to be"

There's as mirror in front of her. She stares at herself, she's feels the dominating power through her new body.

Hayley spits on her cock, she could produce much more spit now. Lubing her 5 inch thick cock as she returns back to fucking the person she's been talking to.

"You like that? You like my pale ass giant fucking cock penetrating you?"

Who is the person being dominated by Hayley?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)