More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Who is the person being dominated by Hayley?

It's the girl that her ex-husband fucked

She was screwing Belinda Eloza, the woman that her ex-husband Chad had fucked while they were married. Belinda had some decent proportions, huge breasts as big as her head, and a big 40 inch booty. Both were clear signs of surgery enhancement. However currently her heads were bigger than watermelons and perfectly spherical while her butt was at least 60 inches across and perfectly round and bubbly. When Hayley had gotten her body enhanced she also had bought a few other things, one case of growth injectors, which would cause whatever was injected to grow, and could also convert implants into natural flesh meaning she no longer had fakes. One case of Breeder Balls, an injection that would cause her balls to enlarge to twice their current size and make them product highly feritle cum and finally 3 injections of Stretching Solution inject this into a person and their bodies could stretch infinitely.

For Hayley all of these were perfect she'd injected Belinda's breasts and butt with one Growth Injector, and one Stretching Solution. She had big plans for this bitch, she reached for Belinda's neck and pulled her up, her back bending unnaturally thanks to the stretching solution. "So tell me Belinda, how does my fucking cock feel? Bigger than Chad's huh?" She grinned.

Belinda's eyes were hazy with desire, "M-More... give me more cock!" she moaned.

But Hayley smacked her huge booty making it jiggle as she cried out with pain. "Answer the fucking question!" she snarled.

Belinda's eye teared up, "Y-Yes your cock is much bigger! It's the best fucking cock in the world!" she gasped.

Hayley smiled, "That so? Good..." she said stroking Belinda's head then releasing her causing her body to snap back to normal. Then she grabbed her cock and Belinda's body and slammed the two together her cock sliding into the hispanic slut's pussy. Belinda's eyes widened as she felt the huge cock penetrating her cervix easily and pushing it up so that it bulged against the skin. Hayley grabbed Belinda pushing her till she was to the hilt and stood up. She went to the mirror, she saw a huge woman with blonde hair, and a much smaller woman impaled by a huge cock that bulged from her skin. "Take a good look you slut this is all you'll be to me a fucking cock-sleeve!" she said reveling in the power of being bigger, hotter and stronger.

Belinda nodded, "Y-Yes I-I'm your f-fucking cock-sleeve." she said, "Fill your sleeve with your seed!" she begged. Hayley smiled she looked at the Breeder Balls injection all she had to do was inject it into her massive nuts and her balls would not only double but make her pregnant as well...

What does Hayley do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)