More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Hayley’s Relaxing Morning Part 1

Having gone to sleep the previous night next to her girlfriend Becca Hayley is surprised to wake up alone as she is usually the first to wake up after which she will sometimes just watch her girlfriend sleep however after deciding that Becca must simply have gotten up before her Hayley kicks her bedsheets off, sits up and then gets out of bed completely naked and barefoot since that is how she usually sleeps both because it is more comfortable and for the obvious reasons related to sharing her bed with her girlfriend.

Making no attempt to cover herself since she is alone in their bedroom and because they live alone Hayley walks into the bathroom, does her morning necessities after which she splashes some cool water on her face, and exits the bathroom at which point she stops near where her robe is hung up on a wall hook and thinks about whether or not she wants to bother putting on her robe or just walk downstairs naked as it does not really matter since she and Becca live alone and she certainly does not have a problem with being naked in front of her girlfriend.

Especially since as she stands in their room completely naked, barefoot, and with her hands on her bare hips and looks at her robe while considering whether or not to put it on she notices that Becca’s robe is still hanging on the hook next to her’s which means that there is a distinct possibility that Becca is currently walking around their home naked as well which naturally makes her very excited.

Does Hayley dress before going downstairs or does she decide to stay naked for the time being? Also, is Becca naked when she sees her, or is she dressed? In either case, what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)