More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Hayley’s Relaxing Morning Part 1 Version 2

Having gone to sleep the previous night next to her girlfriend Becca Hayley wakes up, opens her eyes, and the first thing she sees is her girlfriend’s naked body curled up in bed next to her and sleeping peacefully which makes Hayley smile.

However, knowing that her girlfriend had a very busy day yesterday Hayley decides to let Becca sleep in so having decided to let Becca sleep in Hayley does her best to get out of bed as quietly as possible which luckily she manages to do without waking Becca after which Hayley makes sure that Becca is still covered by their bedsheets so that she does not get cold and upon stepping out of bed Hayley shivers because that's when she remembers that she is naked as well both because it is more comfortable and for the obvious reasons related to sharing the bed with her girlfriend.

Upon remembering that she is completely naked and barefoot Hayley briefly considers throwing on some clothes but almost immediately dismisses the idea since she and Becca live alone and frequently go naked around the house anyway though they would both still be embarrassed if they were to be seen naked by someone other than each other.

Having decided to remain naked for the time being Hayley walks into the bathroom, does her morning necessities after which she splashes some cool water on her face, and exits the bathroom at which point she sees that Becca is still sound asleep in their bed after which Hayley stops near the open bedroom door and considers whether or not she would like to go downstairs and start preparing some breakfast for herself and Becca or do something else such as watch TV or work on her music in her home studio.

Or she could get back in bed with Becca and enjoy her chance to simply cuddle with her girlfriend.

Does Hayley go downstairs and start cooking, work on her music, watch TV or do something else? Or does she get back in bed with Becca and wait for Becca to wake up? In either case, what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)