More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

Where is Teresa?

Hawaiian Vacation

Teresa , her husband Mark and their three sons are currently on vacation in Hawaii.

At the moment however Teresa is alone in their hotel room as she was taking a nap in order to rest up before their dinner reservations later that night while her husband and kids were still out sightseeing.

At around 4:00 pm Teresa is awoken from her nap by the alarm she set on her phone to wake her up. Sitting up Teresa grabs her phone and turns off the alarm. She then texts her husband and says

( I just woke up. I’m going to start getting ready and I’ll meet you and the kids in a few hours.)

Almost immediately she receives a text from her husband saying

( Remember our reservations are for 7:00 pm.)

To which Teresa then replies

(I’ll be there.)

Having done that Teresa sets her phone back on the bedside table then steps out of bed naked and barefoot as she almost always sleeps in the nude.

Feeling thirsty Teresa then walks into the small kitchen area of the hotel suite and grabs a bottle of water from the fridge.

Having quenched her thirst Teresa then heads to the doors leading to the private balcony to do her daily afternoon yoga session. As she is alone she doesn’t bother getting dressed or even covering herself with her hands.

Teresa unlocks and opens the balcony doors , steps outside and then closes the doors behind herself while being careful not to lock herself out.

Upon stepping out on to the balcony the bare naked Teresa stops for a moment to enjoy the simple pleasure of feeling the sun and breeze over her entire body. She then begins her yoga routine.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)