More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cham3leon Cham3leon

How do you start?

Have breakfast with Taylor

Note: this route does not allow for reprogramming your lovers, with only the base effects of your pheromones. If you date Amy first, you'll still have a chance to spend some family time later on.

You groggily walk down the stairs to breakfast, still in your pyjamas. Your brain is light years away, trying to process last night's dream, where you stood before the entire school and fucked every girl you had ever fantasised about. It was certainly erotic, but it slightly worries you that the women of your family were included in that harem. Mindlessly, you sit down and pour your cereal, the image of Amy holding your dick in her hands now plastered to your mind.

"Heyyyy, Michael? Are you feeling okay?" The velvet voice of your older sister, Taylor, floats through the air.

"I'm fine," you grunt. It was distracting enough having your hot sister back from uni, even before you were trying to think how to ask out Amy.

"You sure?" Taylor persists, sounding rather amused. "You must have something pretty big on your mind."

"Oh yeah, why's that?" you ask, not even looking up from your mindless staring.

"Maybe the huuge bulge in your pants?" she giggles. "Or how about the tea you poured in your cereal?"

"Gaah!" you say, dropping your spoon and trying to hide your boner from her. Taylor bursts out laughing.

"So, who is she?" asks Taylor, running her tongue over her lips as she watches you re-attempt the cereal.

"Who's who?" you reply innocently, but her dark amber eyes have the spirit of a tigress, and their powerful gaze burns a hole in your resolve.

"Okay, fine," you concede, putting down the cereal box. "You know Amy, right? Well, I know we're friends and all, but... I kind of want to ask her out today."

"Oooh!" Taylor grins like a Cheshire cat. "So, is she hot now? Like, as hot as me?"

You freeze, stunned by the question. Taylor's always been your hot sister, but when you really look at her, you realise just what a knockout she is. She has her creamy, toned legs up on the table (crossed), exposing their full, impressive length as they gleam in the sunlight. Some short shorts serve only to emphasise the round shape of her perfect butt, whilst her white T-shirt is tied up to expose her fit abdomen. Two gorgeous, perky tits strain against their cage, large nipples clearly visible to you - she's clearly not wearing a bra. Finally, atop her shapely shoulders rests a gorgeous face, as Taylor bites her lip, framed by luscious sandy-blonde hair.
{if@ Images!=false}
{if Realistic images==true}{else}
{endif}{endif}
"Ummm," you stall, barely able to think as your sister arcs her back against her chair. "I... I never thought about it," you lie.

Taylor takes her fabulous legs off the table, and slowly struts round to you, hips swaying. "Well, tell me you're at least ready for it?"

"Wh-what do you mean?"

Taylor leans over, one of her large breasts pressing against your back. "Have you ever kissed a girl before?" she says in a low voice, her breath hot in your ear.

You don't answer.

"Let me help you," whispers Taylor, before she swings around to straddle your legs. Before you can even process it all, her soft lips are on yours as she gently, sensually kisses you. As her mouth moves over yours, you feel her place a hand behind your head as her movement begins to accelerate, and you instinctually close your eyes, focusing on your sister's passionate attention. Your mouth opens slightly, and her tongue seizes the opportunity to invade your mouth.

Just as you're learning how to respond to the delicious sensations coming from your mouth, Taylor's other hand grabs your waist as she pulls herself closer to you, her toned stomach pressing into you and her breasts squishing against your hard chest. Your eyes shoot open in surprise, to find your sister ravenously gazing at you. Then she presses even harder into you, shoving her talented tongue deep into your mouth as she devours you, and you give into your desire. Your hands run all over her, fondling that perfect butt and sliding across her frictionless back, as each of you desperately tries to consume the other, to somehow get closer.

By this point your erection is pushing hard against Taylor's snatch, and she soon begins to rub her slit against your dick through the clothes, never letting your lips leave hers. She rubs you faster and faster, until she's full-on dry humping you.

Suddenly your sister pulls back from your passionate kiss, and you both gasp the fresh air.

"Not bad," pants Taylor, eyes wild. "Now be a good little brother and put your dick in my pussy."

"What?" you say, slowly coming out of your haze. "Wait, Taylor, we shouldn't..."

"I won't tell if you won't," she grins wolfishly, undoing your trousers. "Didn't you enjoy our kiss?"

"Well, yes, but -"

"- But you'll enjoy this more," finishes Taylor, pulling down her shorts to expose a hairless, soaking wet pussy. You stare at it, the white fluid slowly oozing down Taylor's gleaming legs, then up at your sister as she takes off her shirt, revealing her perfect tits.

Fuck it, you decide - how can you resist her body? - and you strip the rest of your clothes off. The busty model before you smiles victoriously, but hunger quickly invades her expression as she takes in your naked body. Without another word, she takes hold of your penis and guides it into her dripping snatch.

You both gasp at the contact. She's surprisingly tight - even though you know your dick can't be the first in those warm folds - and her vagina feels like it's moulding itself around your cock. Taylor has to lower herself slowly onto you, breathing heavily as you feel yourself pushing her flesh apart.

She pauses halfway, taking several deep breaths as she looks at you admiringly. "God, Michael. If I'd known you had this beast under your pants the whole time..." She trails off, licking her lips as she resumes penetrating herself, until finally she sinks right down to your balls. You can feel her heartbeat as her pussy pulses around your cock, and you stare at each other with exhilaration.

"Mmm, what a good little brother you are," Taylor says gleefully, gyrating on your lap before slowly rising again, her juices providing perfect lubrication despite the snug fit.

"You feel fucking amazing," you murmur.

"Now kiss your sister as she rides your cock," she orders. You happily comply, your mouth meeting hers with an explosion of lust. As she descends on your dick once again, you move to suck on her elegant neck, letting her gasp as your sensitive head pushes her folds apart.

"Yes yes yes yes yes," Taylor whispers in your ear, slowly accelerating as she oscillates her hips up and down. You squeeze one of her soft, round butt cheeks with one hand, whilst the other pulls her abdomen close to you, arching her back. Your mouth leaves her now-rosy neck to attend to one of her bountiful tits, starting by teasing her nipple with your teeth. Taylor's breathing becomes more ragged from your ministrations, and she begins to let out small, involuntary moans, her voice catching repeatedly. Your sister's nails drag along your bare back as her arms mindlessly caress you, her soul now totally dedicated to her hot, wet vagina. Her bouncing continues to accelerate, her soft thighs now slapping against yours each time as she comes down, her breasts bouncing in front of your face, her feral eyes locked onto you as she penetrates herself as fast as she can.

"I'm close," you breathe, and Taylor slams her pussy down, wriggling to try and get you as far inside herself as possible.

"Ahhhh, don't cum yet," she moans, guiding your hand to squeeze her beautiful tits. "I want you to bend me over, Michael, and pound me like the naughty sister I am. Pound me until I ache inside."

You wordlessly lift her off your lap, and bend her over the breakfast table, brushing aside the crockery that's in the way.

"Don't be gentle," instructs your sister seductively. "Own my pussy, little brother. Fuck me until I can't stop screaming."

Grinning broadly, you line up your dick with her slit, now the perfect size for you. Taylor's legs are splayed wide to expose it to you and emphasise the curve of her ass, juices leaking out onto her already-stained legs. She tosses her hair back as she looks back at you, and crooks a finger, inviting you in with an evil smile. It's all the invitation you need.

Your cock slams deep into her pussy, throbbing with exhilaration at the brutal action. Taylor gasps at the sudden penetration, then grins back at you. You ease back until only the tip of your glans is still inside her, then smash forwards with equal as the first time. "Faster," demands your sister, her hands clutching the edge of the table, and you willingly oblige her. Soon you're ramming into her as fast as you can, her bum smacking loudly against you with every thrust, your hands gripping tightly onto the curve of her hips as you jackhammer into your sister. Taylor's body is constantly shaking, her tits jiggling against the oak as she moans uncontrollably into the table.

"Do you like that, sis?" you ask, throwing a particularly deep thrust into the mix.

Taylor gives a hissing intake of breath. "Just... keep... fucking me Michael. Shove that cock... deep inside me. Oh, fu-u-u-u-u-u-uck!" She slobbers onto the oak surface, screaming incoherently as you reach your top speed, her writhing knocking crockery and cutlery off the table, until you see her eyes roll back in her head as her pussy clenches spasmically around you.

The squeezing of her pussy around your dick is enough to send you over the edge - you don't know how on earth you held out this long - and you feel your cum preparing to make its way into your pulsing cock. Just as you're about to empty your load deep inside, you hear someone descending the stairs - but it's too late. You blast away with a groan into your slobbering sister, feeling the hot fluid filling up the little remaining space in her pussy, dribbling out past your cock. Panting, you turn to see who's come down the stairs.

Who's caught you in the act?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)