More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by hematoma hematoma

What do you do?

Have Mrs. Underwood stroke your cock

Angela Underwood is so smoking hot that you want to peel her underwear off with your teeth, but she is looking at you with those innocent eyes and you know you need to take things slow. Reminding her of how to touch a man might be a good place to start.

You pull her tightly against you, eliciting a soft moan of surprise. You kiss her on her full lips and she instantly yields to your kiss. Your tongue teases her hot, sweet mouth as your cock throbs in your jeans. You caress her lower back, allowing your hand to wander onto the cushioned satin of her plump bottom in her panties. You give her a squeeze and make sure to pull her against you even tighter so she can feel your hard cock.

“Do you feel that?” You whisper between kisses. “Reach down and unbuckle my belt.”

“Oh, Jake,” she gasps. She pulls half a step away from you and her hand slides down over your abs to the plain metal of your cheap belt. She chews her lower lip again and you both watch her fingers awkwardly work at unbuckling your belt and parting the two halves. She looks up at you expectantly. Her creamy tits heave in her lavender bra.

“Unbutton and unzip my pants,” you whisper.

Her gaze travels back down over your teenage muscles to your pants. Her fingers struggle with the button of your jeans, but she is determined and manages to feed the button through the denim eye. Her pale fingers grasp the zipper and she pulls it down. Your striped boxers become visible and the front is clearly bulging with your hard cock.

You kiss her again, both of you breathing heavily now as your cock twitches with anticipation.

“Reach in,” you whisper against her soft lips.

“Oh, but I shouldn’t,” she whines.

You take hold of her soft hand and guide it to the flap of your boxers. Her fingers reach inside and graze your rigid shaft. She reaches in, moaning as she does, grasping your thick cock by its shaft and pulling it up the left of your boxers and out through the fly. Her eyes go wide and she gasps at the sight of your stiff cock. Her hand softly strokes you from your base to your swollen tip.

“You made it hard like that,” you say.

“It’s so big,” she murmurs, your cockhead brushing against her creamy thighs, her panties, and her pale tummy as she pumps her hand on your length.

“It’s big for you.” You groan softly and add, “Keep stroking it, but take your panties off.”

She works one hand on your cock and uses the other to slip her satin panties down from her creamy waist, revealing a wide coppery hedge of her pubic hair. The strip of hair reminds you of your father’s old Playboys of girls from the 80s and 90s. You can see the slight rise of her mound as she works her panties lower and, finally, the delicate pink of her pussy. Her lips are very neat, like the petals of a flower. They look almost virginal.

She does not pull her panties all the way down, instead leaving them just above her knees and slightly binding her plump thighs together. You stroke her hips, watching her resume stroking you with both of her small hands.

“Rub my cock against your pussy,” you say. “I want you to feel it and imagine what it will be like when I finally fuck you.”

“Oh, god,” she whimpers. Angela parts her thighs and guides your cock to the steamy furrow of her cunt. You both moan softly with pleasure as the head of your cock finally makes contact with her pussy. She strokes you against her clit and her delicate opening. Your precum and her juices mingle to make her delicate folds glisten.

“It feels so good,” she moans.

She works your cock faster and moves her hips to grind her clit against the head of your cock. Her tits jiggle in her overfilled bra as she pumps your fat prick with both hands. The sensation of her hot nectar spilling over your cockhead and her fingers grappling with your thick tip are urging you towards an intense orgasm. Her scent is in the air. Her pale body trembles as she strokes you against her neglected pussy.

If she keeps this up, she is going to make you cum.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)