More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Whose file do they read?

Harry and Mindy

“Harry and Mindy…” Agent Johnson pulled up their file. “looks like they were last seen in the Love Clinic.” He pulled out another disc labeled ‘Security Footage H+M’. “Let’s see if this could give us some answers.” Agent Johnson took the disc and placed it into the player. He and Agent Heffner watched in anticipation, hoping that this could lead them to some answers.

***

Harry was nervous. As the attendant scanned the tickets, he looked to his girlfriend. Mindy was a meek girl. She pushed some of her blonde hair behind her ear under her glasses, her anxiety getting the best of her. Harry continued to take in his girlfriend’s slim body. Her small but perky breasts couldn’t be seen through her sweater. *Jesus, even in the summer she’s still cold* Harry thought. He continued down to her slim waist, he could see her petite ass in his mind’s eye as he sighed. It wasn’t like they didn’t have sex, but Mindy’s anxiety got in the way some times. She was just too smart for her own good.

Then he thought about himself. He wasn’t exactly a sexual prize either. Only in his mid twenties and he was well on his way to having a dad bod. His belly protruding out just a bit too much, his shoulders not as broad, making a lot of people think he was a girl, if it wasn’t for the constant five o’ clock shadow he possessed. Things weren’t that much better downstairs either. His own penis was four inches on a good day, and the longest he ever lasted was probably a solid half minute. Still, Mindy loved him, probably because he was her first. When the commercial aired, Harry convinced Mindy to go. It would be nice to possibly have some fun while getting some medical help in certain areas.

As they continued through the line, they had reached the gates. A large sign greeted them:

Welcome to Fuckland!
Please remove all clothing and hand them to the attendant. All items will be returned upon departure.
Condoms available upon request. (While supplies last)

Harry looked at Mindy and saw her face start to shine bright red. He leaned in closer to her, feeling a little guilty. “If this is too much for you, we can go home.”

Mindy looked down to the ground for a moment. She took a deep breath and readjusted her glasses. “No, we got this far.” She pulled off her sweater, revealing her bare breasts to the other patrons in line. “We may as well do something.”

Harry continued forward as she stripped off his clothes. He asked the attendant for a condom, but the attendant had told him that they had just run out. Harry looked to Mindy once again and she waved at him, indicating that she had birth control ready just in case. As they entered the actual park they had been greeted by the special archway. It was the bottom half of a woman, her ass sticking out toward those who entered, seemingly ready for a cock to go in her. They arrived in Central Square and looked around. It all seemed so free to them. Everyone was naked, the only assemblances of clothing were things like glasses and the multicolored condoms on dicks scattered about. Harry looked around at all the beautiful women, no doubt products of the Love Clinic. He saw they all had curvy figures and their breasts, while all huge, bounced differently depending on if they were fake or real. Secretly he wished that Mindy’s body was more like that, but he fell more in love with her mind than her body. Still, that didn’t mean he didn’t have a fantasy every now and again. That’s when he got a bit of an idea. “Hey, you want to check out the Love Clinic first?” He turned to Mindy, who was visibly feeling inadequate in her breasts department. “We can see if they can…enhance our experience.”

Mindy looked over to the archway for the love clinic and quickly nodded yes, too embarrassed to actually say anything. They swiftly made their way inside, away from the hundreds of other eyes. As they entered, they were greeted by a buxom woman. She had a sweet face and seemed legitimately happy to see them walk in. As she rose from behind her desk, she revealed that the only thing she wore was the nurse’s had on top of her golden head. Her obscenely fake tits bounced as she skipped over to them. “Like, welcome to the LOVE Clinic!” the nurse exclaimed. “Could I have your names?”

Harry pushed down his still growing erection. “I…uh…um my name is Harold…Harry.” He gestured toward Mindy, “And this is my girlfriend Mindy.” Mindy seemed to shrink even more, covering her less impressive breasts from the behemoths in front of them.

“Like, that’s such a cute cock!” The nurse kneeled down in front of Harry and pushed his hand away. She marveled at it, tapping it with her finger. “Usually the guys who come in here are already really hung and they’re just looking for bigger, but this is so cute!” She stood up, and looked at Mindy. “Mmm…I remember those.” She pointed to Mindy’s breasts. “But now I got these fun bags!” she shook her tits in front of their faces as she smiled. She stopped and finally looked serious. “Ok, so if you,” she pointed to Harry, “like, go that way, I will take your girlfriend this way and we can get started!” She clapped her hands and grabbed Mindy’s wrist as she dragged her to another room. Harry looked the other way and shuffled to his designated room, hoping that his erection wouldn’t pop up again.

***

Harry sat on the examination table, anxious about how this procedure would go. Suddenly the door opened as Harry watched an older gentleman walk in. He quickly tried to cover himself. The man waved him off. “There’s no need for that. I’ve seen enough dicks in my lifetime.” He sat down on the stool in front of Harry, “And they’re all bigger than that.” The man chuckled. “I’m Doctor Jackson.” He stuck out his hand to shake Harry’s. Harry noticed that the man was very well chiseled for someone in his line of work and how it was hard to ignore the gigantic bulge in the man’s pants as he shook his hand. “Here’s how it works…Harry.” He presented a sheet of paper to Harry that indicated several things like ‘penis size’ or ‘breast growth’, with varying speeds. On the bottom were several listings about mental changes.

“Um…so what am I looking at?” Harry asked, a little confused.

“The nurse didn’t explain this to you?” Dr. Jackson asked sternly. Harry shook his head no as Dr. Jackson thought for a second. “Blonde? Naked? Huge fakes?” Dr. Jackson made a gesture indicating he meant her tits. Harry nodded. The doctor sighed. “Candy. Good for fucking and nothing else.” He slapped his knees. “No matter.” He presented the form again. “So this is the form for you to fill out indicating what changes you want to make.” He scrolled through the options. “You make your choices, we make a hormone based concoction, then inject you as you see your partner so that you both can enjoy the changes.”

“I thought it was by surgery?” Harry asked, confused.

“That’s just to sell it and make it sound better.” Dr. Jackson explained. “My only question from here is whether or not you want to fill out a form for yourself, or for your girlfriend.” He noticed the confusion on Harry’s face. “Some people like to make it a gift or a surprise for their partner before they fuck like animals.” Harry nodded in understanding. He had a choice to make.

Which form does he fill?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)