More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ashton210 Ashton210

Who's gonna take the exam?

Harry Potter

"Harry Potter!" Headmaster Dumbledore Dumbledore's booming voice easily cut through the idle chatter of the Great-Hall as they got ready to eat lunch. "Could I possibly speak with you in private for a moment?"

"U-uh, of course, Headmaster, Sir!" Harry nodded, throwing everything into his bag before scampering out the door as fast as he could, eyes on him as he left. They made it to the Headmaster lounge.

"S-so, what did you need to see me for, Headmaster?" Harry asked, watching his teacher as he sat at his desks.

Headmaster shifted in his seat, opening a drawer and pulling out a packet of paper. "Now Harry,"

Headmaster Dumbledore placed the packet of papers onto the desk Harry's attention to look at it as Headmaster Dumbledore pushed the papers toward him. "You Will Be Taking This Test!"

"A test?" Harry questioned. "What kind of test?"

"I'm glad you asked." Headmaster Dumbledore smirked, "It's one of those fake resumes or placement tests. So, this is my unofficial homework for you, Harry. Take this to the dorm tonight, and answer it with all that you can. Take it from me, if you can't have fun with these things you'll never get used to interviews or the like! So go wild with it."

Harry reached out for the packet of papers, taking them and putting them alongside his other homework for the day. "O-okay, Headmaster. If you think it'll work, I'm sure it will." Harry stood, bowing repeatedly at his mentor. "I'll try my best!"

"That's what I want to hear!" Headmaster Dumbledore laughed, shooing the boy off. "Now, go eat lunch with your friends, my boy."

That same night, Harry slumped at a desk, all of his official homework done and checked over multiple times just to be sure. "Oh boy, that's still a lot of work." Harry said, shaking out his hand and popping the knuckles. "Now I just have to do that test thing Headmaster Dumbledore gave me, and I can crash." Yawning a bit, Harry took the packet he had received from The Symbol of Peace earlier and put it on his desk. "Let's see what this is all about, then." Harry muttered to himself, all the while Headmaster Dumbledore's advice/orders regarding it repeated in his mind. "The first question is..."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)