More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ReaperofBalance ReaperofBalance

Who and where are you?

Harry Potter

The Boy who Lived and the Man who Won, all right, but where and when are you? (Keeping in mind that Harry will be 18 to have sex due to rules)

Book One? Why rush to a later installment when you can be in the first and have plenty of time to scope out the various witches and get teachers under your control. Besides you could just edit Voldemort out of existence, plus if you're feeling a little vindictive on old dumbles you could have him still being afraid that Voldemort is still out there and people start thinking he's paranoid. Hell, you could take it a step further and make it so McGonagall the Headmistress as Dumbledore was to step down. You can make Draco Malfoy into a woman and then have some fun. Make Ginny older than Ron or make them Twins and then get Ginny while Ron is left out in the cold only to have to watch you fuck his mother, sister, and the girls he likes. Though you can do that regardless of which House your in, that is merely a matter of which girls do you want the quickest access to since a simple edit will let you go into the Girls' dorm as you please. Or maybe you don't want to be the student, maybe instead you'll be the teacher with "new" curriculum to have the students study, giving some private lessons to girls (or boys if you prefer), giving out detentions and punishments for the "Naughty" students. Or maybe you're going to join and recruit for the dark side or serve Voldemort?

Book 2? Well the heir of slytherin fun is always a nice touch and you can humiliate Lockhart sooner. Plus you could fully take the "Heir of Slytherin" to it's full potential and take the powers and treasures of Salazar while humiliating the hecklers and remains of Tom Riddle. Can even go further and make the school start to hero worship, get various girls wanting to swear themselves as your servants and slaves.

Book 3? Well helping Sirius is always fun, and you can get access to a Werewolf teacher to give you a boost if you desired and you can use Sirius and Pettigrew's situation to get close to Amelia Bones without even really needing an edit.

Book 4? Triwizard Tournament, why wait to have the "pleasure" of Miss Delacour's company? Plus there's the fun of the dozen or so Veela Cheerleaders at the Quidditch World Cup and Narcissa Malfoy being grabbable without an edit to set her up. Then you can even be a greater hero and celebrity by dominating the tournament and killing Voldemort in a climatic duel while the magical world watches. Could even add some other fun by claiming a merwoman and a dragon as a with some alterations.

Book 5? Voldemort's back? Nah, let's just have things be a little chill or maybe let him rampage but edit it so he targets specific things and people so you can the advantage. Of course, Bellatrix being free and the usual time you meet Luna Lovegood is also a plus. And you can either kill Umbridge or make her a slut worth having while you teach the impressionable minds how to fight and use magic. But no reason to have Sirius die though, unless he's done something to piss you off then fair's fair after all.

Book 6? Half Blood Prince? You got Slughorn and the hunt for the Horcruxes........ Or you could just edit those away and have Slughorn teach you all the potions you could want and then experiment with some on the girls. Or you could go warrior style and just go challenge the Dark Lord and destroy him while enslaving the female followers and teaching Draco why he should have been more polite... or turn him into a her and fuck her into an obedient girl. Maybe an edit so Narcissa is indebted to you for saving her son from Voldemort.

Book 7? Lots of choices, maybe fuck Fleur on her wedding day so she's dripping her cum down the aisle as she approaches the alter? Or maybe just edit and take the entire wedding for yourself to make Fleur your veela slut, but why stop there? There's plenty of women that could be added to the wedding and an edit could make the wedding even better: Maybe a ritual wedding that binds the women to you and gives you longer lives while your magics are bolstered? Or maybe a set of alliance marriages to gain loyalty of different families? Then of course if shit hits the fan, you could just hang out at Fleur and Bill's cottage fucking and enjoying yourself, maybe catch Bellatrix and Narcissa and show them why you're a better lord than old Moldy Shorts. Then there's taking back Hogwarts and maybe getting rewarded by being made Headmaster and then "re-educating" some of the naughtier students. Or maybe you want to be the Minister of Magic ensuring that various women "pay" you to give attention to their cases or to get your mercy. Or you could Head Auror that gets the jobs done right and you're particularly good at "questioning" the female prisoners.

After the War? Plenty of options there that can give plenty of fun options with the various women, and if you keep them as they should be, then Hermione and several others are now Milfs waiting for you to breed. Headmaster, Head Auror, Minster of Magic, Supreme Mugwamp of the ICW, maybe travle the world getting both witches and non-human females? What about adding in another universe and going into there or even opening a new school? So many options available.

Before the books? Maybe you're going to fight or stand beside Gellert Grindelwald? Maybe you're traveling with Newt Scamander to learn about various creatures? Or maybe you're just a wizard that wants to tame the likes of Porpetina Goldstein, Queenie Goldstein, Leta Lestrange, Seraphina Picquery, Madam Ya Zhou, Mary Lou Barebone, and others. Or maybe you want to be part of Hogwarts when Jame and Lily Potter went and want to change history.

For most of these, there are several women available regardless of when that can be edited to be available: Lily Potter
Petunia Dursley
Andromeda Tonks
Mrs. Zabini
Luna's Lovegood's Mother
Alice Longbottom
Walburga Black
and some that are escaping me at the moment.

So when and where are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)