More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Queen Death Queen Death

The book appeared to…

Harry Potter has the book

Harry Potter frowned as he stared at the worn leather cover of a book he had discovered resting on the bookshelf in the library he found in the chamber of secrets. He traced the symbol of the slytherin house that had been carved into the old leather, he flipped over the cover and read the sentence that'd been written in ink aloud, "The book of Slytherin."

Opening the book to the interdiction page Harry read.

“Greetings, I Salazar Slytherin was a pure-blood wizard, noted for my cunning and determination. I am regarded as one of the greatest wizards of the age, respectively as a Parselmouth and as a skilled Legilimens. Being one of the four founders of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry along with my friend’s Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff and Rowena Ravenclaw. But I always got with the females.

This book contains spells and potions to (have your sexual way with the girls)

Have fun, I know I did.

Harry started flipping through the book, Harry noticed at all the spells and potions that lead to different types of sex. Harry read about sex from nicking a few play wizard magazines from Dean Tomas, remembering all the girls he would love to see naked and serving him any way he wanted got Harry excited.

“Finally, this is going to be a great semester at Hogwarts” Harry said as he left the chamber to seek his first target

Who will be his first target

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)