More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ReaperofBalance ReaperofBalance

So, who and where are you and how did you get the contracts and debts?

Harry Potter and his world... maybe a little altered

Okay, Boy-who-lived and man-who-won Harry Potter. So how did you get the debts and contracts?

The debts could be ancestral either money or life debts, of course almost all of Britain and even some outside of it owe Harry a Life Debt for killing Voldemort as a toddler. Even his own followers owe a debt since Voldemort could have easily tortured and killed them at any time the mood struck him or they angered him enough.

Contracts could be business, betrothal, alliance, or something else that Gringotts has been holding for Harry until he came of age.

Then there's response to the contracts and debt since they are in fact magical: Do people react to your enacting them or using them? Such as if you enact the debt owed by Molly Weasley does she or her family react if you suddenly pull her big tits out and start groping them or if you strip her naked and start fucking her on the dining table?
Further, do the people realize they are obeying you when you give an order such as calling a life debt on Hermione and telling her that from now on she can't wear panties and she has to blow you ever morning at breakfast in the Grand Hall? Does she know she's got to obey you or is it like Normality/Universal Acceptance in that she doesn't see anything wrong with that and just obeys?
Or, maybe for more fun, you can choose to have them realize what is going and then have them back to being docile/obedient without really seeing what the problem is?

Naturally, there's also the question of if the contracts and debts will alter certain women to be more pleasing to you? Petunia certainly owes debts and a little magic could make her on par with Lily's beauty. McGonagall can get a little age reduction to be an obedient little pet kitty for her new master.
Although, that could also mean it will turn males into females if you so desire doesn't it?

So, there's a wide variety of options and fun to be had, especially since this world does have dragons, elves, merpeople, and various other "fantasy" type races. That's not even counting the fact the world isn't the canon one, so who knows what ELSE could be in the world to enjoy.

Though, this also all brings to the forefront and important question: What's your goal going to be? Do you want power? Money? Women to fuck as you please? Authority in the Wizarding World? Conquest? Dominion? Just some sexy bitches to own and use for your entertainment?

Oh, When is also an important question: What year does Harry learn about the contracts and debts he can call in?

So, what's it gonna be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)