More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hazficluv hazficluv

What Does Harry Do Next?

Harry Plans a Sexy Surprise

It's now 11:00 PM. I'm hoping Ellie will sleep through most of the night since she went to bed so late. But even if she doesn't, I want to make sure that she doesn't wake Elaine up; I'm on night duty tonight, and it might be a long night. I decide to sleep in the guest room that's right next to Ellie's nursery so that I can get to her as quickly as possible and quiet her if she does wake up.

As I lay there and try to sleep, I can't stop thinking about how upset Elaine was earlier. I'd never seen her look so hopeless.

I really wish she would have called me earlier and told me she was struggling; I would have been on the first flight home. But that's my Elaine - stubbornly independent. She really is the most amazing woman I've ever met.

I loved her from the moment I laid eyes on her and somehow grew to love her even more when she became the mother of my child. She is such a beautiful person, inside and out, and she is a wonderful mother. Motherhood can't be easy - any part of it - and she's handled everything with such strength and grace. Sure, I try to help with Ellie as much as I can, but Elaine does the brunt of the work and never complains. Which is why it was so surprising and heart-wrenching to see her in such a distressed state earlier, my poor girl.

I should have cancelled my business trip, even when she told me not to. I should have been here, should have been helping her. She has to be so exhausted...

And that's when an idea hits me. I have a long night ahead of me, will probably be up all night, but it will be completely worth it. I pick up my phone to type out a couple e-mails.

11:43 PM - 05 January, 2020

From: Harry Styles

To: Danielle Greggs

Subject: Tomorrow

D,

I will not be into work tomorrow. Please reschedule all of my appointments for a later date.

I also kindly request that no one contact me unless it's an emergency. I'll be very preoccupied.

-H

11:46 PM - 05 January, 2020

From: Harry Styles

To: Nicola Perretti

Cc: Albert Rowland

Subject: Urgent - You're Needed Tomorrow

N,

I apologize for the last minute notice, but I need you tomorrow. Clear your schedule. Will pay you triple. Albert will pick you up promptly at 7:00 AM.

-H

Time to get to work.

The Next Morning

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)