More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fate61 Fate61

Was it revealed or discovered? Who tied her up?

Harry (Revealed)

Hermione kept looking at Harry, she was surprised at how well they and Ron got along, but what caught her attention the most was that Ron hadn't mentioned anything about his time tour, one night in the common room they are finishing their homework, Ron goes to sleep leaving his homework unfinished.

'How lazy' Hermione thinks as she watches him go, leaving everything half done knowing it was Friday.

"Stop it, you already tormented him on Sunday when I tried to finish everything at the last minute" Harry tells her smiling, knowing how much Hermione is going to enjoy it.

"Harry, the time turner..." Hermione starts to ask when he cuts her off.

"Don't worry, it's your secret, maybe he's my best friend, but I'd never tell him something you want to keep a secret from him, I can imagine the he'll do if he finds out" Harry comments, knowing well what he wanted to say.

Hermione lets out a breath she didn't know she was holding, she looks once more at Harry biting his lower lip lightly in an internal battle. They day has been so full of back and forth, beginning with a tip from Professor Macgonagall that there is discussion in the Ministry about the freedom of time-turners on people outside the Ministry after obtaining evidence of in your use of people who do not work in the ministry, and Hermione being a Hogwarts student, and adding unofficially that because she is a Muggle-born, everything points to her being taken away; following the events with their time tour, they were in exam period and unlike Ron who only had Divination that day for his third year studying creature interaction, and Harry who had Ancient Ruins and Potions to become auror, she had Ancient Ruins, Potions, Arithmancy, Transfiguration and Herbalism to become a mediwizard, plus studying for her Defense Against the Dark Arts and Charms exam on Monday, along with the Care of Magical Creatures exam she has with Harry and Ron; third was the nerves of knowing that Harry knew his secret to the time turner, waiting for a request to use it, which didn't seem to come; and fourthly, the fact that she is debating Harry's words about not revealing her secret, destroying her biggest secret, one that she doesn't think will make her friendship survive if she finds out and urges her to use it, her love of bondage , or self-bondage as he has had to since he developed a taste for it.

Harry looks up from his exam notes that he shares with Hermione, feeling Hermione's gaze on him, noticing the battle of thoughts going through her head, he takes her left hand in his right hand and gently rubs his thumb across the back of her hand. From his hand, Hermione, when leaving the gesture, stops her train of thoughts and puts her attention on Harry, not knowing the effect that this simple act had on her, made her simply let go of him.

"Tie me up," Hermione blurted out, the next second her mind processed what she said, bringing her free hand over her mouth, an act that caused a slight surge of pleasure in Hermione.

Harry caught her sentence with no problem, which shocked Harry for a few seconds, before meeting her eyes and giving off a confused look.

“What tied you? Because I would do? And don't run away from the subject, Hermione," Harry told her without even blinking, trying to convey how seriously he wants to treat this.

Hermione looks at him scared by the drastic turn of the situation, but deciding not to back down, she asks him a question to know how to move forward.

"Can you tell me that you won't tell anyone this and won't interrupt me until I'm done?"

Harry looks at her uncomfortably for a few seconds before nodding, Hermione takes her right hand in both of hers and looks him straight in the eye.

"Say it please" Hermione tells him with a mixture of fear and nerve in her voice.

"I promise Hermione" he tells her as he puts her other hand on top of hers.

Hermione rolls up the sleeves of her school shirt and lets Harry see clearly the rope marks on her wrists, Harry gently takes her hands and runs his fingers over the rope marks before looking worriedly at Hermione.

"Who did this to you? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Harry leaves his hands on Hermione's wrists, she looks at him nervously before putting her hands on Harry's shoulders.

“No one, Harry, I did this to myself; hence the promise, for a long time, before coming to Hogwarts, I felt this taste for tying myself up a long time ago, the feeling of impotence, that what I do escapes my decisions, that being tied up I don't have to think about anything helps me to relax from as much stress as I have now for the exams that I have to choose the most challenging career of the 3" Hermione explains before looking away so as not to see the disappointment on Harry's face, who takes his head in his hands and makes you turn around and look at him.

"Thanks for understanding Harry, I was afraid you would see me as a freak, or a mental nurse who must…" her words are cut off as she is pressed by ropes leaving her tied to the chair she is on, leaving her arms separated from her body by the backrest and spreading your legs to the knees, which are then brought back together

"Incacerus" uses the summoning spell on Hermione with his wand which he took without realizing it, he takes out one of the handkerchiefs he uses to wipe the afternoon sweat, which is dry and presses it on Hermione's mouth which fell from the surprise of his actions. "You asked me to tie you up, so you must be very stressed, in about an hour I will have to finish my Ruins task to get the second best grade, because the first is yours, so you won't do anything until I finish it, if you want to untie yourself you're free to do so, you hear, Mione" Harry tells her to goad her, knowing that she doesn't like him using abbreviations in her name, he ends the gag by tying the rag behind her head strong to later take out his hair and it is appearing directly to his head

Harry walks away a few steps to see her boldness, seeing her best friend tied up and gagged in a chair like in a science-fiction movie he watched with her parents when he was a child.

Hermione tests her enchantment 'incacerus' proving to be good as her movements are very weak and short.

"What do you think, Hermione?" Harry asks, seeing her struggle.

"Mmph, mmmmpphh" Hermione tries to speak, but all she understands is weak moans, she shakes in her chair facing fully to where Harry is standing looking at her. "Mmmmppphh, mmph mmmmppppphh" she tries to speak again, this time more flirtatious and enjoying the feeling of being tied by someone else and not just in fantasies, Harry looks at her for a moment confused when he perceives that Hermione smiles under her gag.

"Ok, since you're enjoying it, I'll finish my homework and untie you when the homework is done," Harry tells him, seeing that he just nods before resuming the struggle with her restraints.

What happens when you return to the present?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)