More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Fate61 Fate61

What happens when you return to the present?

Arousal and discomfort

Hermione struggles against the ropes that tie her to the chair enjoying every moment, every sensation that the rope makes to her body, the touch of more wrists against her skin, but what contributes the most to having a wet spot on her panties is the gag that Harry put on him, the fact that he didn't use magic when putting it on and was considerate of leaving his hair free so as not to mistreat the work he's had a hard time doing showed him how committed he is, and the cherry on the cake is the perverse touch that he has, because he knows the handkerchief is used and can smell Harry's sweat on it.

He looks up at Harry when the feeling in his arms because of the way they are tied to the chair is already starting to bother him, looking at him he can't help but look at him tenderly as he sees all the progress on his homework, managing to recognize that he is already doing the last of the week, she moves her legs forward to get his attention, which movement is miniscule due to her knees being locked and her ankles connected to her wrists, realizing that she can only get his attention with words muffled by the gag.

"Mmmhhhppp, mmph" Hermione begins to try to get her attention, and after 10 minutes she begins to jump pulling the chair with her, this serves to make Harry stop his almost completed task to see her struggling and runs to stop her.

"Hermione stop, if you move the chair like that you'll wake someone up and they'll come see what's going on" Harry grabs her shoulders and presses them into the backrest without realizing that she's acknowledging what's bothering her.

"Mmmpph, mmmpph mmph mmpphh, mmph mmpphh" Hermione tries to comment on her discomfort, but she sees the look of confusion on her face, she rolls her eyes to try to make Harry understand what she wants from him say.

Gets it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)