More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Fate61 Fate61

What happens when you return to the present?

Urge to urinate

Hermione enjoys her restraints, moving to stay straight so that the backrest doesn't hurt her arms, seeing the useful side of improving her posture, her legs is different, because having her ankles joined and her knees apart without being able to join them begins to numb them, but at the same time it excites her because doing self-bondage she cannot leave her legs in this position due to the lack of elasticity that she can do alone in a chair.

Harry has made a lot of progress on his homework by doing it alone without Ron's constant interruptions, and without Hermione's support he can concentrate on trying to learn, but noting that it doesn't feel the same to do it alone, so he to look surreptitiously at Hermione from time to time , going through his head he will find Hermione how the ropes to calm her down.

The train of thoughts of both is cut, but not at the same time.

Hermione's fun is ruined when she feels the urge to pee, she heaves a frustrated sigh before trying to squeeze her legs together, only to remember the rope that secures her knees to the chair legs keeping her legs apart except at the ankles, she uses all his strength trying to free himself from the ropes and to be able to squeeze his legs, but instead of helping it makes it worse, realizing that he only intensified his desire to go to the bathroom, which increases due to his sitting position, she then tries to free his ankles by having same result by not releasing them and not reaching his hands through the back, then he looks ahead realizing that Harry is still working on his latest task.

"Mmmph, mmmphh" Hermione tries to get Harry's attention so that he can free her and go to the bathroom.

Does Hermione manage to get Harry's attention?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)