More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by onepornman onepornman

Who are you

Harem empire

Ben had had a hard life he was an orphan and when he was 1 he had been diagnosed with a rare genetic disorder he was nearly constantly flattened and could barely take a few steps without help his bones were unbelievably weak and he could break them easily he had been in an electric wheelchair since he was 5 he had spent his life going from hospital to hospital and here he was seeing the 100th specialist that said this therapy would fix him he was leaving the hospital with his case worker.

"Look, I know you're depressed but you have to at least try," Erica said.

"Oh come on this won't do shit I'm going to live my life in pain why should I bother I should just end it," he yelled back.

"Ben don't talk like that you have so..," Erica was cut off.

"So much what there's no cure for this at least the add a few more miserable year's look I am 18 now you aren't my case worker anymore you don't have to act like you care," Ben yelled

"Ben I have always cared for you you're… you're like a son to me I know your life has been hard but threw it all you have fought why would you give up now," Erica yelled back.

"Fine, I'll try this for you," Ben said, turning around.

WEWOOWEWOOWEWOO.

Ben turned and saw an ambulance the next thing he knew was white.

"Hello little one," came a booming voice.

Looking around, Ben couldn't find the source of the voice.

"HAHAHA Of Course this is new to you here," the voice said and Ben felt things shift.

Ben was now standing in a room for the first time in years. He stood in a throne room sitting on the throne was… him well it was his face but the body was different. He was muscular and tall, easily 6 '6.

"I am guessing you have many questions but I know you read Isieki so that should fill in most of the blanks," "Ben," said

"Wait, so I'm getting sent into a fantasy world," Ben asked.

"yes… I felt bad for you, everything that could go wrong did go wrong for you and finally, you were about to catch a break and you got hit by an ambulance, not fair," Ben explained.

"What do you mean to catch a break," Ben asked.

"well you see that Dr you met his treatment would have added years on your life and reinforce your bone structure to the point you could walk and at these therapies, you would meet Ema a wonderful girl who would take your virginity then you would go to college and get laid none stop like NONE stop," "Ben" added.

"Oh,"

"But good news you are going to a world where you will get an amazing body and in this world, less than 1% of sentiment races are men so just having a cock will make you irresistible the entire social structure is based off harems and the size of it and when you awaken you will have amazing powers," "ben," said as a door formed behind ben.

When Ben looked back at "Ben" he was gone and now he had the body of his dreams smiling. Ben ran through the door.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)