More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gscmar64 gscmar64

What One Do I Chose

Hard

"Tell you what why don't I tell you about the story of two of our fellow cons! A little tale i call "Hard !"


I’m on trial for the bitch on the stand, listening as the prosecutor asks her what she remembers when she returned to my bar. I zone out while they drone on and on, only tuning back in when my attorney slaps my knee under the table. “Our turn to tell your tale!” That’s how I spend most of Friday afternoon, on the stand recanting what happened as I remember it.


“So Mr. Roebuck, you claim that Miss Timmins wanted a discount an already agreed on price?”

“Yes Sir!”

“Did she say why?”

“Something about some of my servers being rude to her and her guests!”

“So how did you handle it?”

“I called in the servers and made them apologize to her only to have her suggest that maybe give her some satisfaction, then she started undressing!”

“So you and your staff thought she was consenting to sex?”

Well what else were we to think!” Looking right at the jury members as I say it, like my attorney wanted me too. Then he tells the judge and jury that he is through questioning me.

The prosecutor gets up and tells the judge that he’s about to present people exhibit 103. “So Mr. Roebuck can you tell me why one, Miss Juneau, you’re bartender presented my office security footage of the day in question?”

“She been trying to ruin me since I fired her boyfriend!” adding smugly “That so called video is probably doctored footage cooked up by her and her boyfriend!”

“Well why don’t we let the judge and jury decide if it doctored?” Pressing play on the machine, filling the screen with the view from above in my bar’s pool room. The court goes silent as the the view changes to two guys holding her arms, forcing her back onto the pool table, an easily identifiable me coming into the picture as her legs were being tied to the legs of the pool table by another guy.

Then it clearly shows me flipping her skirt up as my pants fll to the floor. A hand pulling her thong to the side then my hips moving in and out between her legs as her head rolling over the felt surface of the table. Beside me I hear a low “Sweet jesus christ just kill me now!”, so much for my lawyer believing my innocence. As he glares at me I get the hint maybe I should change my plea and prevent any other such pieces of evidence from emerging.

Ronnie Timimins

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)