More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

Which maze do you start with?

Hard: Insane Asylum

Figuring this playthrough you are up for a challenge, you reach out and select the Insane Asylum. The words clear, replaced with the question “Are you sure? Yes or No.” you select Yes, slightly nervous but excited. You arms snap around your own body, and you look down to see a thick white material. You are in a straight jacket! You pull at it, feeling very little give, and every struggle rubs the crotch strap hard against what feels like what is otherwise uncovered genitals. Your jaw feels sore, and you realize you have a white leather muzzle harnessed to your head, keeping your mouth tightly closed around some weirdly tasting object. You look up, to see that you are now in a white padded room, with only one door. The door opens, and an incredible sexy Hispanic women in a short white latex nurse dress comes in, holding only a clip board. Her hair is long, black, and curly, and her bright green eyes compliment her full burgundy lips.

“My my, no use struggling dearie. I am nurse Espinoza, one of the many staff here to help you. Let’s see...” she checks her chart. “Ok patient 69, it looks like you were admitted with a serious sexual addiction. Don’t worry, we can certainly help with that! Now, I’ll be back in ten minutes, and we can begin your treatment regimens.

She turns and leaves the room, letting the door swing itself closed behind her. How is this an escape maze! You are bound in a locked padded room, how can you get out!? You yourself to calm down. The first thing you think is how impressive this suit really is, you truly feel bound and gagged in it. You then realize there must be a way to win. Maybe you can struggle out of your straight jacket? Or maybe there is something in the room to help? Hell, maybe you just have to play along until a moment to escape arrives?

What is your plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)