More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

What is your plan?

Struggle

Whatever you do, you can’t do it while bound and gagged. You pull and twist your arms, trying to get any leeway. You should be impressed by the technology of your suit so perfectly replicating the feel of being bound in the thick canvas material, but as your struggles produce nothing you instinctively panic and put more effort, tiring yourself out. A part of you wants to just quit the game, but you realize with your arms bound as it is you can’t turn off the system even if you wanted to. Fuck! This just causes you to panic and flail more, not noticing the time that pasts or the appearance of the nurse.

She startles you from behind, scolding you “tsk tsk, and I had hope you wanted to be cured. It seems you will need the severe treatment patient 69.”

She backs you like a frightened animal into a corner of the padded room. “Orderly, I’ll need your help for a troublesome patient.” A large woman covered head to toe in white and red latex comes in, bringing with her a rolling cart of additional leather and metal bondage gear.

What do they do to you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)