More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Which Magician do you choose to see?

Hanya, the Space Magic Alien Sorceress

You decided to go to a show which seemed odd. Hanya, the Space Magic Alien Sorceress. The idea of science fiction and magic made no sense to you, so you went to check it out. The room looked like something out of retro sci-fi from the early 20th century sci-fi comics and movies. Shiny metal and chrome. You take a seat at a table and wait for the show.

The lights dim and a spotlight focuses on the silver curtain on the stage. A shimmering set of sparkles seemed to grow and change into the same of a woman. She looked liked like a cute curvy small Asian woman. Surprisingly busty with a thin waist. She had a shiny silver leotard, cut to show off her large breasts as they were pushed together. The bottom was like short shorts, showing off her perfect legs which ended in pink ankle boots with high heels. Pink also trimmed the leotard, and also matched both her hot pink hair and pink eye shadow and nails. Her lips were painted a potent purple colour. On her hips was a holster with some kind of funky pink raygun, and a second one on her other side with a pink want.

"Hello, people of Earth. I am the Alien Enchantress, Hanya! Here to show you the secrets of alien space magic. For where I come from, magic is a scientifically proven fact. So for my first trick, I will..."

What is her first trick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)