More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Whose clothes are coming to life and what happens?

Hannah when thinking of her crush

Hannah was a fresh 21-year-old in her college dorm. She was lonely once again. It wasnt as though she was unattractive; far from it, given her DDD-cups, impressive ass, and her gorgeous ginger hair.

After catching up for the next three weeks' worth of homework, she decided to lay in her bed and relieve herself of stress by masturbating to the thought of her crush, Rob.

Rob wasn't any captain of a football team, nor was he any kind of bodybuilder, but he had a decent enough 5'11" body to be considered healthy and he took care of himself well enough. His royal blue eyes and large eyelashes made him turn a few heads on occasion, but he wasn't any kind of hot-ticket man.

Hannah lacked the confidence to tell him her feelings, so most friday nights alone, she spent the night daydreaming what kinds of dirty situations they would be doing together.

This particular night she imagined him being to crossdress. Her panties got soaked just imagining him in a short skirt with his cock and balls barely able to stay inside a pair of panties as a bra made it look as though he had a pair of breasts in place of his chest, being to dance in the sluttiest outfit she could imagine for her.

After falling asleep, moister than an oyster to the thoughts, her sexiest outfit started to twitch from her wardrobe. This particular outfit consisted of a short-short skirt, a pair of panties that rode her ass, a pair of black high heels and black socks. The lower half joined with a crop-top which read "Juicy" across the chest and DDD-cup bra and a pair of velvet-lined gloves and a black choker, topping it off with a mismatched headband. Together, they filled themselves out to Hannah's proportions and looked at the girl having a wet dream, blissfully unaware her dreams were going to come true.

"Look at her, all alone with nobody to pleasure her" the choker said to itself.

"Let's fix that!" Her bra replied, as the outfit sashayed out the door.

(Edit: This chapter is open for expansion, feel free to write your own erotic chapters to add onto this one.

Off to find Rob!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)