More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RegressionSchool RegressionSchool

Who do you want to follow?

Hannah (wants to regress)

In another part of the city, in a small, cozy apartment shared by Hannah and Brian, the atmosphere was quite different from the others. Today marked the day when Hannah, a 20-year-old with a unique set of desires, would receive her BAM Test results. Unlike the typical anticipation, Hannah hoped for a particular outcome – she wanted to fail.

Nervously biting her lip, Hannah fidgeted on the couch while Brian, her 34-year-old partner, paced the room. They had an unconventional relationship, one that had developed into a dynamic where Hannah yearned to play the role of Brian's little girl. Today's results could potentially reshape their lives in ways they had fantasized about.

As the envelope arrived, Hannah's heart raced. She tore it open and, to her delight, found out that she had failed the BAM Test. Instead of the disappointment others might feel, a smile crept across her face, and her eyes sparkled with a mix of excitement and relief.

Brian, who had been anxiously waiting, couldn't help but share in her joy. "You did it, Hannah! You're going to become my little girl."

Hannah jumped up and wrapped her arms around Brian, her excitement evident. "I wanted this so much, Brian. I want to be your little girl forever."

He chuckled, ruffling her hair affectionately. "Well, looks like we're in for an interesting journey. We'll figure it out together, just like we always do."

Brian has a gift for Hannah, what is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)