More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RegressionSchool RegressionSchool

Brian has a gift for Hannah, what is it?

pull-ups and pacis

Brian decided to celebrate the unique turn their lives had taken. He carefully selected a small, wrapped package and handed it to Hannah with a mischievous grin. "I got you something, little one. Open it."

Hannah's eyes widened with anticipation as she tore open the wrapping paper, revealing a package of pull-ups adorned with playful cartoon characters. She giggled, her cheeks blushing with a mix of embarrassment and excitement. "Pull-ups? Really?"

Brian nodded, his eyes filled with affection. "Well, you wanted to be my little girl, didn't you? And what's a little girl without her pull-ups?"

Hannah couldn't help but smile, her heart warmed by the thoughtfulness behind the gift. "Thank you, Brian. This is...unexpected."

But the surprises didn't end there. Brian reached into his pocket and pulled out a small, pastel-colored pacifier. He held it up, wiggling it playfully. "And here's a little something to complete the look. What do you think?"

Hannah's eyes widened even further, and she burst into laughter. "A pacifier? Seriously? You're going all out, aren't you?"

Brian chuckled, pleased with her reaction. "Hey, we're diving into uncharted territory here. Might as well have some fun with it, right?"

As Hannah inspected the pacifier in her hand, Brian sat beside her, his expression turning more serious. "I know this is a bit unconventional, Hannah, but it's what you wanted. I want to make sure you're comfortable with all of this."

Hannah took a deep breath, her playful demeanor softening. "Brian, I appreciate the gifts, and I do want this. It's just...different, you know? But I trust you, and I trust us."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)