More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ChloBlo1218 ChloBlo1218

What's next?

Halloween Hollywood Party Prep

Margot Robbie walked out of her bathroom in nothing more than a light blue towel wrapped around her, her bleach blonde locks had a slight wave to them, coming to rest just above the upper end of her towel.

Stepping through her bedroom and into her closet, Margot passed rows and rows of jackets, jeans, shirts, shorts, dresses, sweaters, skirts, leggings, slacks, etc. on her way to the back wall.

Reaching the end of her closet, Margot turned to the left and gave a slight smirk as she eyed her outfit for tonight’s Halloween party in the Hills.

“Hello old friend, it’s been a while.”

It was Margot’s iconic look from her role as Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad: Red and blue thong shorts, a black leather belt adorned with studs and a diamond-shaped buckle, a red and white baseball tee, “Daddy’s Lil Monster” written across the chest, a matching red and blue satin jacket and her signature gold “Puddin” choker.

The balmy blonde retreated out of her luxurious closet, heading back into her bedroom proper to start getting ready for tonight. Margot couldn’t hide her excitement at the thought of all the attention she would draw at the star-studded party.

Standing naked in her closet after her shower, Margot dries off before getting dressed and doing her hair in the trademark pigtails with her white face paint.

What’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)