More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

What form do you find in the mirror?

Halfling Male

Standing barely 4 feet tall, with enough hair on hands, chest, feet, and face that you look a little bit more like a teddy bear than a conventional humanoid, but with a large and erect penis that makes it very obvious you are no ursine, you think that you honestly look pretty good like this. Your beard is neat and well groomed, as is the rest of the hair on your body, all manscaped to perfection. Dwarven men may boast of their beards and their general manliness, but you know that their boasting conceals deep-rooted anxiety about not measuring up to the surface races. You don't have that problem, because why measure "up", when your "lack" of height means you can get into places the big jobs will never see and out of scrapes they can't escape?

In other regards you are a very good looking Halfling. Most tend run to fat and flabbiness relatively young, but not you: you cut a very lean and athletic figure, clearly an adventurous soul of some ilk, unsuited to the sedentary life of agriculture or skilled trades that most Hobbits pursue.

Turning away from the mirror, you examine the various objects scattered around the walls. They seem to have everything, some much larger than you could wield, in fact some are sized for ogres and the like, but there's also a section where they are meant more for your own scale, and it's to that area which you gravitate...

What item(s) do you pick, and what class do you become?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)