More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Personolo Personolo

Who Found The Rulebook?

Haley Vavoom, a High-School Bimbo

Haley strutted down the hall and winked at a passing guy, who turned a deep crimson. She giggled, and began strutting faster. Her long, blonde dye-job bounced up and down in tune with her E-cups. Her ass, even bigger than her breasts, shook back and forth along with her hips. Haley was in utter bliss knowing that every eye in that hallway was staring directly at her.

Haley was a bimbo, plain and simple. She was dumb, ditzy, giggly, goofy, fun-loving, and unbelievably slutty. Her face was absolutely caked in whorish makeup, and her outfit today was one step up from just straight up being a bikini. She adored it. The carefreeness, the attention, the amount of sex. While most kids aspired to be lawyers or astronauts, she had always said that she wanted to be a stripper, or a prostitute.

Her teachers all disapproved of this, but they could do little about it when she kept impossibly passing all of her classes year after year. The root of this came from the old principal, who could hardly keep it in his pants whenever Haley so much as walked into a room, and as such gladly accepted blowjobs in exchange for passing marks.

And here Haley was, in senior year. At 18 years old, she was finally completely legal, and would soon graduate and become the biggest sex worker the world had ever seen. There was only one issue with that.

The principal had recently been replaced. She was now a cold, conservative, serious woman that hated everything that Haley stood for named Ms. Armstrong, and Haley knew that she couldn't coast by on blowjobs if she hoped to graduate senior year. Still, Haley had to give acknowledgement to how legitimately attractive Ms. Armstrong was underneath all of that conservative clothing. She was definitely a total MILF.

The reason that Haley was strutting down the hall was because she had recently been called to the principal's office. She had no idea why that was, but she might as well go there and see what was up. Finally making it to the double-doors of the office, she threw them open and strutted in.

What does Ms. Armstrong do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)