More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Warmncuddly Warmncuddly

Who's story is this?

Hailey Donovan, F, 18

Hailey is 5'5", has light brown hair, lovely blue eyes, and C cups. She shaves her pubic hair completely. She has always been an exhibitionist and she was watching the news about Ashley with bated breath. Ashley is a total hero to her. When the ruling was announced, she invited her closest friends to a party and she spent the entire time naked. Her close friends are aware of her proclivities, so they expected her to spend the whole party that way. She went to sleep naked and wakes up that way. She showers and brushes and thinks about what to do with her day. But first, what to wear? Just walking out totally naked is a tempting option. But, so is slowly losing her outfit. Whether it's by stripping or by "accident". She doesn't care about her reputation and since you can't be punished for being naked, she doesn't have to worry about it ruining school or work for her. Most importantly, she can't be arrested for it. Though she has to worry about outright lewdness since those laws are in chaos now and people aren't sure if those still apply or not (they do, at least, now).

What is she going to wear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)