More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ewong ewong

Where is Trisha? Home, school, somewhere else?

Gym Locker Room

Gym class was over, and the shy nerdy girl approached her locker to collect her towel and soaps to use in the shower. Unlike some schools that had communal showers, this school had stalls with shower curtains. There was a hook in between each stall for towels, so most girls would strip at their locker and either wrap their towel around themselves and hang it at the shower or walk naked to the showers before hanging their towel and entering.

Trisha was not most girls. Her shyness made her hold her towel in front of her with one hand as she pulled her other arm from her sleeve then switching arms, before wrapping the towel around herself and removing her shirt completely. She then pushed her gym shorts off her legs from under the towel, leaving her with just her bra and panties under the towel. For her, this was as far as she was willing to go. She stowed her gym clothes in her locker and shut it, making sure it was locked. So grabbed her toiletries and headed for the showers.

Many girls found it odd that she didn't feel confident enough to at least remove her panties at her locker since she wouldn't be showing anything anyways. However, they let her go about her routine without interference. Yet, one girl would watch as Trisha stepped into the shower before seeing her hand holding her towel appear from behind the shower curtain, feeling for the hook before making sure it was secure. Moments later, a bra would be flung over the top, hanging from the curtain rod so as to be in her peripheral vision, but away from getting wet. Her panties would soon join it before she heard the sounds of the shower turning on.

This voyeur was Shawna Monroe, a popular girl who had many friends. She was cute with blonde curls and her tall, curvy body made the boys lust after her. Of course, this didn't mean she was impervious to the envy many girls felt when they saw Trisha getting stared at by all the guys. After watching Trisha, she realized the appeal wasn't from Trisha's curves, but from the fact she kept her figure concealed, locked away from others, which meant it gave her an air of mystery. Something Shawna knew she herself lacked, as she liked to flaunt her curves. She didn't receive any complaints, but she knew it meant that Trisha would always be in the Nita's minds as they tried to imagine what her body looked like under her clothes.

After she heard Trisha turned 18, it was then that Shawna decided to help the boys by making it easier to imagine what lay beneath Trisha's shy nerdy exterior. It needed nuance, patience, and a plan.

What does Shawna do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)